Jump to content

shire350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    4,374
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shire350Z

  1. Hope you were talking about pimm choptop Anyways
  2. Thought id see how much they'd want on insurance for a GTR and just been quoted £930 can't believe how cheap that is, just got to find 40 grand now
  3. I'm sure the car would be perfect for many people. I like to drive using a lot if not all the potential of what I'm in and I can do that in my Z or Mel's £1000 MX-5. In the 2 hours with the R35, I did it for about 2 minutes. Glad I'm not the only one to think this. Be supprised if you even got 2 minutes of full potential out of it You could say that about any supercar though, I'm sure Chris hardly ever gets the full potential out off his F430 or sarnie from when he had his lambo!
  4. Beautiful in my eyes
  5. If it was a Porsche you were after I'd go for the 996 turbo great car for the money there always a TVR Sagaris if you want a extreme looking car With lairy performance
  6. Looks awesome mate, for some reason I can't see the last 5 pics? What you done For some reason I thought it was a cayman you'd bought
  7. Bet you can't wait, I love everything about the GTR and it would be the daytona blue or red for me with carbon goodies splashed around it Only thing that's a bugger is the 6month/6000 mile service schedule, did they give you any figures on the services etc?
  8. So come on any takers?
  9. Look here buddy all the info you need this does show the older model though viewtopic.php?f=119&t=28877&hilit=Throttle+spec+controller
  10. Not sure buddy would have thought so but I'm sure someone will be along to say either way soon
  11. Bought the throttle controller of leon from EP Racing late last year it's the later model and comes with all boxes and instructions these are £130 new looking for £90 sent recorded delivered
  12. 2.4 weren't it but still bloody well done
  13. 1,223,836 new total that's awesome going for 1.5 now
  14. Yeah got to admire a 52 hour stint without sleep whether you like the guy or not personally I really like him and radio one but I'm not that another update in ten mins
  15. I'll lighten the mood and get some pics up off one of the best kept zeds
  16. £30 fitted/delivered bargain had mine done last sat
  17. Top stuff Andy, Paul to the rescue pity he couldn't solve my sat nav issues
  18. Looks great buddy one off my favourite tracks. Mr Metcalfe hadn't taken the zonda then? Read he's buying a ferrari FF to god knows where all his money comes from can't just be the evo mag none of the others seem as flush My favourite car is the Orange Westfield
  19. Well sky rung me today and asked how there quote was I said it had been beaten (it hadn't) so they came back with £650 and £300 excess that's £440 cheaper than renewal and £80 better than last year, happy days
  20. Shire has to declare his OEM parts to the insurers now.......it takes less time. Could well be right there
  21. it will hardly affect it matey iv got a list as long as your arm but didnt make much off a difference maybe £100 quid
  22. no not at all buying them isnt the problem its fitting them as there a pain to get in
  23. look very similar to what iv got but could give them a try
  24. Standard sidelight bulbs look prity crap so went for some LED ones off ebay to match the xenons but they last for about a month and gone through a few sets now so tried some phillips 'blue' bulbs but they werent that different to the standard ones. Just wondered if anyone had found some decent bulbs that give the light blue look without being chavvy
×
×
  • Create New...