Jump to content

shire350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    4,374
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shire350Z

  1. Off to the planet X/ On One showroom this afternoon if I get chance if not in the morning never realised there showroom was only half a hour away from me, got plenty off bargains to by the look of things
  2. He's just decided to tell me there 24inch
  3. No there off pinkbike, know what your saying Chris weight wise it was just that he would take £80 delivered so I thought bargain, what you guys think?
  4. Old inspector Chris there Well lad I was supposed to be buying them Off seems to have disappeared so who knows now
  5. They way next to nothing
  6. Working up to them nice wheels though and for the price bargain
  7. Just bought these beauties
  8. You only ride flats don't you where you are Chris biggest drop off down there is a curb
  9. So what did you pay for it? Yeah didn't fancy doing some big drops and cracking the frame so I went with what I know I can trust So there'l be a Marin mount vision frame up for grabs soon
  10. Lovely looking bike Andrew same wheels as mine, iv just sorted my new frame gone with Marin again mind
  11. Me and 3 other lads are doing a road trip over to Belgium next month to watch the grand prix at spa, really looking forward to it now Wondered if anyone had been to the circuit before and had any tips for it and your views for where's best to watch the grand prix from
  12. Congrats buddy
  13. Yeah iv heard off the cracking problems this is a 2009 I believe, was it around this time Andrew? bit of a gamble if so, yeah it's not tapered and neither is mine so should be ok?? BB wise I'll have to check don't know what different sizes they do When I bought the Marin it was a large but got it as it was a bargain thinking i could get uset to the size but think iv been proved wrong it's a big bugger for throwing about and on steep descends can be tricky so fancied just swapping the frame
  14. Just waiting on a reply from him on the sizes is there many varying sizes on BB and headsets?
  15. Looking at swapping my frame to a Commencal 55 meta vip, just wondered if any off you guys had any experience with them?? The frame in question......
  16. Wasn't a dig at you mate
  17. Looks like we've got the worse spot
  18. Map won't load for me for some reason, is it the Mcd's next to treble bob rothers? I'll meet you guys there to
  19. Sorry to hear about the ticket mate that's crap Good pics off my engine bay what happened to my pic leaving moreton it's only one that's dark
  20. Could do with a new one off these but those bloody nismo prices
  21. Well can you believe it, hours spent detailing just about to set off and its peeing it down on the freshly waxed zed
  22. looking good Ian, i shall be cleaning mine in the morning hoping we dont get any rain on the way over to moreton
  23. shire350Z

    My New Car

    ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nissa ... Cr_001.jpg ok just had a google, i think i must be refering to what they call bayside blue or cobalt blue. not sure which as i don't really know the car that well. Bayside blue IMO is by far the best colour
×
×
  • Create New...