Jump to content

shire350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    4,374
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shire350Z

  1. Well I seem to have spent a lifetime away from the forum, most regular users now will probably not even know who I am! But as we get closer and closer to wales my enthusiasm comes back for the zed in bucket loads!!! I hate to say it but my zed has been neglected over the last 6months living outside hardly washed and not polished/waxed for months & months and my engine bay.... O dear looks a real sorry sight so here comes the hard work for the next few days to try and get her to resemble something of her former glory, iv left it a little to late really to do all the bits I really need to, just had a MOT and passed with flying colours even at 9years old in for a service next week and a few new bits to put on have arrived ... some carbon bonnet dampers as mine were way past there best and some new carbon wrapping! Really needed to have my wheels refurbed to before Wales but that won't be happening now, not sure wether to have them done as they rolled out the factory or go for something a little different Dare I put some pictures up of her now..... You guys won't like what you see
  2. By the looks of this fellas pricing not here
  3. When to Steve peats mini downhill yesterday was a cracking day with plenty of awesome bikes on show and with Steve peats syndicate team being there plenty of the gorgeous looking Santa Cruz bronsons! Also a bonus i won on the raffle royal racing top, shorts and trousers handed by Mr. Peat himself http://www.stevepeat.com/SteelCityDH/
  4. just Imagine what the pilot started to think as the plane started to dive!! The load master really screwed his job up! Terrible news but at least there were only a handful of people on board
  5. I had mine sprayed gloss black looked awesome but then alot started to follow suit ahem Hugh so went for the carbon wrap! Think the gloss black does look better but the carbon one mine helps tie in with my spoiler, mirrors, b pillars etc
  6. I I, I won't be the only one!! Get these banned Chris lol! To quash any rumours you've not got a chance in hell of using the plate while driving as the motor isn't strong enough, main reason I bought one (mines been on around 3 years now) was to grab attention at shows, my zed could be parked next to some seriously expensive cars or ones that have had a fortune spent on them and as soon as I hit the button and the plate disappears everyone comes looking and is intrigued as a lot of people on here will tell you! Even got me in a magazine
  7. First time iv been on for quite a while and to hear about this is such teribble news it got quite emotional for me reading the thread especially to think I'm the same age as mark was! Met mark and Amy a few times over the years and both genuinely lovely people, mark with be sadly missed and I'm sure there'll be a somber tone o Wales but at the same time we'll be able to dedicate it to mark and Keith
  8. glrnet +1.....1 x RLWL, 1 x SRBP, 2 x BBBBP £25.90 Gudzy +1.... 1 x RTWB, 1 x SRBP, 1 x BBBBP, 1 x STP £25.90 octet .....1 x RTWB, 1 x STP £12.95 The Bounty Bar Kid..... 1xSRBP, 1xVC £12.95 gort....1x RLWL 1x STP £12.95 Shire 350z..... 1x AR 1x STP £12.95
  9. what time you heading over rothers, anyone doing a convoy from are way?
  10. Should be able to do both
  11. Is the club having a stand at japfest 2 this year following on from castle Combe?
  12. Not something iv (fortunately) even had to think about before, but I'm sure Zmanalex will be along to help you out and supply competitive prices for your rebuild
  13. Now sold, thanks for all the interest guys!! Can lock this now mods, thank you
  14. Chesterfield
  15. If the offers right ;-)
  16. Can you put a video up from photo bucket links don't seem to be working, cheers
  17. http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc299/shire350Z/?action=view&current=65097CDD-B57F-441F-B561-4FD0389FB42C-9999-00000B668FB244B2.mp4
  18. No sagaris Hugh that time has passed! They may be a time for me without a car for a few months if not a little longer just depending how things work out! It'll probably be a 370z or audi S5 haven't decided yet
  19. Seeing as though me and a good mate off mine have both decided were going to let our beloved cars go this year thought we'd make a point of getting out in them both Fortunately we live on the edge of the Peak District so there's some great roads on our doorstep Few pictures from the day and a cheeky video as I'm just about to put new tyres on
  20. Chesterfield area, inbox now empited Don't think ill be stripping the car apart from the summit racing chassis bracing kit And maybe a few other bits if I don't get good money for the car
  21. Had these of Alex just before Christmas but decided (eventually) ill be putting the zed up for sale in the coming months, so not much point fitting these as you'll see in the picture there brand new and haven't been took out the box, £300 rather not post but will do if I can't get a local buyer
  22. Sorry to hear the news will really does frustrate the feck out of you hearing stories like this! Just mindless idiots that can't be bothered to work hard and achieve the nicer things in life and hate to see others doings well!! Torture's the only word!! Glad you've got her sorted though will!!
  23. Awesome film! Watched it while having my exhaust treated to some new bits! Enjoyed jumping in the zed and giving it some throttle!! Just a shame it's not a GTR, yet! I'm also with you wasso with the bedding in procedure be good to ask at a Nissan dealer then showing them the end of the film see what they have to say about it
  24. From one engine bay dresser to another!!! you've done a fine job!
  25. I'v always used falken 452's and found them a good tyre, just ordered two new for the rear 275/35/19 which are costing £325 fitted! Heard that the 452 is now being replaced though with the 453 not sure if anyone's tried the new tyre yet or how it would fair if you were only swapping the rears like me and had the existing 452 on the front, as there nearly new so wouldn't want to be swapping them to
×
×
  • Create New...