Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. excellent.
  2. Thanks, I have now pinched yours
  3. Haydn, get yourself signed up: http://www.stroke.org.uk/battersea It`s for a great cause & should be a memorable experience. We take the work that these charities do for granted sometimes & it`s not until something tragic happens close to you that you realise the work they do
  4. & I thought that when I lifted it up in April it was near stock height
  5. We shall see The picture is just one straight from google
  6. Coming together nicely, keep up the great work
  7. I think my bro has a helmet cam so I`ll be sure to take it with me. Thanks to those who have donated Helmet cam Are you old enough to drive a car?
  8. I think my bro has a helmet cam so I`ll be sure to take it with me. Thanks to those who have donated
  9. Thanks guys, I`ve never abseiled before either
  10. After recently losing my aunt unexpectedly, I have decided that I want to help fund raise for the Stroke association. I`m not a fan of heights so I going to face my fears & participate in The Decent @ Battersea Power Station, http://www.stroke.org.uk/battersea it`s an Abseil of 100ft down this iconic landmark on the 3 of November! I`m taking this chance to do something inspirational whilst making a difference for a worthwhile cause. So if any of you guy`s & girls are feeling generous & would like to help me support this great cause please follow the link below to my just giving page. https://www.justgiving.com/Darren-Bell
  11. I don`t know how much it`s dropped, I changed it so many times I don`t know whats stock
  12. Darren, are you really dropped about 60mm? I've had 2 responses (1 via PM) to the below thread and the OEM height is about 670. viewtopic.php?f=100&t=66124 I don`t know how much it`s dropped, I changed it so many times I don`t know whats stock
  13. Are you looking to go turbo or sc? I can give you a shout next time I'm in the area if you wanted
  14. Hold on I think I see him on the red carpet
  15. Has anyone spotted Ebized @ the F1 turn1/2?
  16. When NA I ran falkens on both sets of wheels & IMO the car handles far better with the 18`s.
  17. I had a little run with one a couple of weeks ago, he pulled over after about 12 miles & we had a chat, (one of the few pleasant Porker drivers) then I led but couldn`t shake him off. Chasing is always easier than leading. I also found an ariel atom to play with after the last grasshopper meet & actually managed to pass him. Those things are so stiff they just bounce around when it comes to a B-road
  18. Well atleast you didn`t pussy out & lift Nothing wrong with a bit of smoke
  19. Well spotted mr eagle eye After the belt snapped and we swapped to the smaller pulley we were getting "belt lash" or "belt bounce" so we took the pulley off and it worked much better, smoother and the only slip is on the alternator so I'm running without the pulley on (for now). Of course it never ends - my Zeditis is incurable & infectious Have you tried the setup I`m running yet?
  20. Well if I wasn`t confident that the pilot super sports would cope I wouldn`t be doing it. My zeds a bit more focused on performance now so in turn I`m loosing the bling LMGT4`s to go back to the better feedback & handling of the Ray`s
  21. I learnt to drive on the marsh so know it quite well. Have you run standard width rears with the sc before? What's the traction like, I imagine you just have to be a bit gentle in the lower gears? Well I tried the standard RAYS with Falken 452`s & it looked a bit like this: So I`m hoping the pilot super sports will be up to the job. With my current setup, 275 bridgestones 050`s on the rear, if I mash the throttle in 2nd @ 4k it will light the tyres up if not going dead straight on a good surface.
  22. Yes it's great fun, especially when you get to hussle with the bikes on a Sunday morning. Do you know military road in rye? Unfortuneatly it's been resurfaced a few months back but should w good again soon. Running 225/45-18, 245/45-18 on the standard rays. Don't want to affect the performance of the tyres by over sizing them for the rims
  23. Let us know when your going to head down for testing & racing & I`ll see if I can pop along
  24. I`ll have a set of 19`s up for sale soon, will obviously do a FS thread
  25. I`m to slow again,
×
×
  • Create New...