Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Where are you located Stanzed? This is before then expensive tax band right>?????
  2. If you cant be bothered or can`t afford to check the oil level then you probably shouldn`t be driving the car. Normally if the oil light shows when running you have already done more than enough damage than the cost of a litre or 20 of oil
  3. Yes do as Ebized recommends, he is the lord of 370z`s
  4. I done mine years ago. A vast improvement only downside is that the bulbs take a few seconds to warm up so flashing is pretty rubbish unless you have just been using the lights. Que the puns
  5. Any more takers for this? I got the zed out of hibernation last night to make sure it still worked. It sure does :
  6. & the fact that the 350's are now very cheap it makes them more affordable for the less experienced drivers which results in more claims thus putting the premiums up for the rest of us
  7. Wow & I thought I was dedicated
  8. I can look & Dream
  9. Exactly what Pete said. Wind spiky wheel thingy until it stops the hub from turning then wind it back a few notches to ensure the pads are not binding. Best done with both wheels off the ground as the diff can be quite tight & may even pull the car off a jack
  10. Just because your retired Chris doesn't make you dull
  11. Si
  12. Oh even more desirable & local http://www.racecarsdirect.com/listing/46951/mclaren_mp4_12c_gt3_new_unused.html
  13. Just been having a nosey on the web @ trackday toys & found this beauty Might see if I can go for a test drive http://www.racecarsdirect.com/listing/48491/nissan_gtr_2010_race_car.html
  14. Great to meet you both & apologies if I was talking drunken gibberish late last night May be worth putting a post up in the LakeZ thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66214-lakez-2013-the-evolution-june-28th-29th-30th/page__st__220
  15. All BOOKED : 1- Jo3ly 2- Darren-B
  16. GLWTS Sounds like you may have a buyer already, That would be a nice quick sale
  17. The Punto was great After this weekend I`ll eat my words, not all FWD cars boring & Bland
  18. Well what a fantastic weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed it even though I did get alot of stick. It was a long trip for me 730miles round trip & 120 mile drive out yesterday, but worth every mile. I regretted not bringing the zed but still had a heck of a blast in the pocket rocket with young Liam yesterday. Thanks Andrew for the advice on the roads : It was great to meet alot of new faces & see all the other cars. I must admit my favourite car was the Black S15 that made a short appearance last night, absolutely stunning. Oh & just to clear up all the talk about me & the bar maid. I only said she had a nice bum, then next thing I hear is that I was trying to get her back to my tent Not me vicar I`m a gentleman
  19. Fixed that for you Martin
  20. :suurender: Darren-b -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . SMD
  21. Definitely to loud for Brands, they are strict especially during the week 88db drive by I think. What was yours at Coombe when you got black flagged?
  22. Hey Ian After speaking on the phone earlier in the week I have only just caught up with the thread. What a sad thread to read. It makes me so angry when I hear of things like this, I don`t know how you stayed restrained enough to not put that wiper arm down his throat or through his eyeball! Absolute scumbag & unfortunately day by day there are more & more of them in the UK, but I won`t start putting the world to rights on here, I`ll wait till Saturday
  23. A stock 350z brake setup @ a reasonable pace on the indy circuit will see you 4-6laps But as you said some decent lines, fluid, disc & pads will solve that. I recently done 25-30laps SC`d @ brands with no issues other than almost running out of fuel
  24. I`ll check my work diary & if I can I`ll come along for a few tours :drive: Jo3ly where are you located?
  25. What Colin said ^^^ The cars are mapped to have the AC on, I think most cars do this when the AC is off & the idle is down a little, probably something to do with the cam timing/lift. I`m sure someone like Mark @ Abbey will be able to provide a more technical explanation, or just say "put the AC on"
×
×
  • Create New...