Jump to content

bronzee

Members
  • Posts

    6,785
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bronzee

  1. Perhaps take into account servicing costs, if you're not doing it yourself, and also insurance and your beloved car tax.
  2. What a rewarding before and afters results Tim. Great work.
  3. What a massive selection of cars this time.
  4. Are you squeamish Jay?
  5. Thought you might like that one.
  6. Wasn't the eyebrow piercing thing fashionable almost 10 years ago.
  7. Now that's what this thread is all about. Common human spirit. Very cool story there Had ham.
  8. It's nice to know that in this slightly crazy selfish world we live in these days that some people will take the time help someone out. For instance, today the Z got a flat, thankfully just in front of a gas station forecourt, so pulled in and parked, proceeded to open the hatch to get jack etc out, and a very helpful guy offered to help. Really cool, as we've got a tropical cyclone here at the moment, and it's rained torrentially all day. The point being I could have done it, but he insisted as I was getting my nice clothes soaked. So I popped a box of chocies in later, he looked most surprised. Another random act of kindness, trying to find parking a couple of months back at a concert, finally found one after circling around lots of times, only to be disgusted that the parking in town which is normally free after 6pm, was $7 (double the price of normal), an eek moment as I went up to the meter as I didn't have enough coins and it wasn't a txt capable meter. So a lady who'd just paid for her parking offered me a few extra coins. Even small things count, make someone else's day better. Have you had someone help you out, or do you help others?? Lol, reminds me of that movie "Pay it forward".
  9. Welcome to the forum Hannah. Great to have another lady around here help keep these boys in line. Check out http://www.zchickz.com. You need to login to be able to see. It's a friendly little forum, owned and run by female Zed enthusiasts. Just as well someone invented power steering. No Arnie-ette's required.
  10. There's a few Supra converts around here. Enjoy your new ride.
  11. Oh dear.
  12. Perhaps she was jealous of the car?
  13. Am I unobservant or do we have some new emoticons?! (this will be Nixy's new favourite emoticon. )
  14. I think I'll stick to my exotic tropical fruit. Yummy! How boring.
  15. Frequently get comments, almost 5 years on. Even rolling into display at car shows, even with stonechips, the Zed gets admiring comments which always amuses me with some of the motors that are at those shows. Might be because not many of the cars arriving are driven by women. Who knows.
  16. So what does it mean if it tries to break ribs etc on bed ends by slipping under ones feet?! Not looking at anyone in particular.
×
×
  • Create New...