After 7 years of ownership I've had to bite the bullet and sell the 350Z. I sold it months ago and am only just coming to terms with it! I coped for 4 years with 1 child, but 2 children made keeping the Z impossible. I'm ready now to part with my collection of bits.
Nismo V2 replica front bumper - £250160 collected; this has been fitted to a car already before I bought it. It was vinyl wrapped before I bought it so will still need prepping. There is some damage to it which I think was caused during delivery and I've tried to show in the images. This isn't structural and will be repaired as part of the prep. I have canards which I'll include with it. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Genuine Chargespeed sides - £250 collected; needs prep and paint
Replica Chargespeed rear - SOLD
Chargespeed rear carbon fibre diffuser - SOLD
OEM pre HR bonnet - £20 collected. This was in perfect condition but I scratched it when I transported it, and it has been in a bodyshop for a while. It has paint residue all over. This does clean off with a clay bar but I'd suggest it needs a respray. If no-one wants it I'll have to chop it and take it to a scrappers.
K1 cat-back exhaust with bungs - SOLD
Pipercross air filter - £10 delivered or £5 if collected; this is used but you can clean them. I just stuck to OEM.
I've got more to sell but it won't fit into this one post.
I'm asking for most things collecting because of the size of them and difficulties getting the delivery insured. I will send them by courier if you want and will wrap them the best I can.