Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. good pics stan looks like a decent turn out
  2. Mine with the car, were they an extra ? or standard equipment ?
  3. Granted mate Phil does take time out to talk and discuss about things which I said, but think its unfair to advertise them as the best in the U.K as there are companies out there who do just the same if not better and yet dont get mentioned. I think once the website is up with the prices it will be better but again there is still mix up on understanding when it comes to labour charges. What I was quoted and the final outcome price were two different things. But thats life I learnt from my lesson. Also from website buying will be good as you will have itemised billing which I have never had before. Dont get me wrong ESR are good, but they are not the only ones out there in the UK. Perhaps the best customer service I ever had was Kudos Automotive by far, and Nemesis-uk, and there are quite a few that are feeling the same to. I don't see those guys on here doling out free advice day in day out. In fact Kudos are so low profile I've got no idea what they do. they will be on here soon, I found the others on other forums, also some of the other sponsors on here give sound advice too. Remember before we started calling Phil, he was not on here that much, but over time we as a forum built a relationship with him and he is on here more. Same goes with the others, start trying them out and it will be the same as the forum provides more sales. Just dont think its fair having a monopoly supplier on here when others provide equally as good service if you give them a try. I have and can honestly say that I highly recommend them as well agree about the monopoly i have dealt with kev from envy and had faultless service, its a good sign that we can debate who is the best as this means we have a choice of trustworthy suppliers on here
  4. Granted mate Phil does take time out to talk and discuss about things which I said, but think its unfair to advertise them as the best in the U.K as there are companies out there who do just the same if not better and yet dont get mentioned. I think once the website is up with the prices it will be better but again there is still mix up on understanding when it comes to labour charges. What I was quoted and the final outcome price were two different things. But thats life I learnt from my lesson. Also from website buying will be good as you will have itemised billing which I have never had before. Dont get me wrong ESR are good, but they are not the only ones out there in the UK. Perhaps the best customer service I ever had was Kudos Automotive by far, and Nemesis-uk, and there are quite a few that are feeling the same to. The feedback is positive for all those companies, so that suits me "best in the uk" is a matter of opinion which is down to personal experience and is an opinion which everyone is entitled to on this forum (except sarnie) i could give some not so positive feedback for those mentioned but i'm sure it was a "blip" in their untarnished reputation which was resolved eventually
  5. Granted mate Phil does take time out to talk and discuss about things which I said, but think its unfair to advertise them as the best in the U.K as there are companies out there who do just the same if not better and yet dont get mentioned. I think once the website is up with the prices it will be better but again there is still mix up on understanding when it comes to labour charges. What I was quoted and the final outcome price were two different things. But thats life I learnt from my lesson. Also from website buying will be good as you will have itemised billing which I have never had before. Dont get me wrong ESR are good, but they are not the only ones out there in the UK. Perhaps the best customer service I ever had was Kudos Automotive by far, and Nemesis-uk, and there are quite a few that are feeling the same to. The feedback is positive for all those companies, so that suits me "best in the uk" is a matter of opinion which is down to personal experience and is an opinion which everyone is entitled to on this forum (except sarnie) i could give some not so positive feedback for those mentioned but i'm sure it was a "blip" in their untarnished reputation which was resolved eventually
  6. subtitles get in the way
  7. posted before .........very sad.......only in america
  8. GIXXERUK

    Lip Spoilers

    Very your car sits just right imo
  9. I'M BLIND !!!
  10. Do you do that to make yourself feel popular? givin you an idea have i
  11. send yourself a pm to see how it works
  12. looks like its branded "janspeed" on the tips
  13. GIXXERUK

    HDR Tests

    nissan should have altered the dynamic range of the paint - that looks so
  14. you'll miss it kev good luck with the sale
  15. superb !
  16. Look very vee dub to me
  17. from wikipedia - leon britton Trivia.......... Leon was recently caught with his fist up his own arse in the showers.
  18. you'll be a while then
×
×
  • Create New...