Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  2. First time I drove my wifes new car i drove it into our house. Hope that makes you feel better.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. I would think its a variation of this problem. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=46495
  5. Hi and welcome to the forum. The paint codes are in the guides section and pm M13KYF for the stickers telling him what colour and if you want inside or outside mounted.
  6. Locked pending completion.
  7. I am pleased to say that everyone who entered will get a prize. I will pm the winner and trader today so they can get together and arrange getting their prize.
  8. So all that have entered this and got it right you now have the tricky bit. I have pmd everyone who is in the running after they entered their answers. Jez, Discount on H Dev Manifold ot H Dev Decat Pipe. 350z pre 07. Zmanalex- Discount voucher. CS- Discount voucher. Abbey ms - Discount voucher. Tarmac - Discount voucher. EH 370z - Discount voucher. djrm - two mouse mates. These are the prizes available. PM me which one you would prefer with a second choice. If you are the only one that picks a particular prize you win it. If there is more than one person we go to a draw.
  9. I think we know hat car. Good find.
  10. Right guys, i have just seen the finaly formatted set of pics and you have taken some great shots this year. Jim has done a great job and will be posting them all up again soon so you can vote. I will lock this now so watch out for the new thread.
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  13. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  14. The lowest I have had was 29 miles as I crawled to the nearest petrol stain which is about 16 miles away, when i got there is till had about 25 miles left. It certainly causes you to concentrate on gear shifting though.
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  16. With all the scams going on at the moment i suppose its worth any company doing checks to see if agents, underwriters and even the DVLA are getting it right.
  17. A little tip mate, If you are searching for three letters such as HKS you will get no results. Try HKS* which will give you results such as... viewtopic.php?f=103&t=46010&hilit=HKS%2A
  18. I cant really see what they would achieve other than losing a customer.
  19. Is the letter definitely from them then.
  20. Very pleased you are enjoying the car mate. Keep away from where Lexx and I work as its taking shabby industrial to a new level.
  21. Two weeks in and the first journey down south completed. I must say i love it when I can get Liz out of the driving seat. It does long runs very easily and isnt too hard on the wallet when cruising. To be honest the only very small issue is the rear glass seems to get covered in muck very easily and even with a good coat of rain x on the water seems to stick which makes it difficult to see through. No biggie though. The winter tyres are on although not much use so far. They have effected the ride a little and it skips a little on tight corners, a bit like the zed with stretched tyres. Its still unmolested. Waiting for the DVLA to get their act together retruning the reg docs so i can change the plate. I believe there is a delay at the moment as they are changing the colour of all the docs to red having had hundreds of them stolen.
  22. Another annoying thing I find with the tinting glasses is they dont work through the cars windscreen but do in direct sunlight. Makes it a bit confusing with the roof down and a low sun.
  23. Same here, i need them for work so have no choice. I think i need something else for that after Zedfest.
×
×
  • Create New...