Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I worked on a motor yacht in the Emirates for a while but it was some time ago. Its a very strange lifestyle and not cheap. Worth doing if the money and conditions are good but as ever, the money is good for a reason.
  2. An MX5 for my wife...... Sounds like a fair swap to me.
  3. Come on Lee, even I can get in there and even onto the grass in one place. Well driving backwards anyway.
  4. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Nice one, the grounds are pretty good for camping. If you need anything just let me know and I can avoid the argument about space in a zed. I will have another couple of cars for any essentials.
  5. Thats more like it guys. Nissan have donated some great raffle prizes and my birthday present from Liz included a head torch with a compass, dont know what thats about.
  6. Thanks guys, much appreciated. At work today but its a beautiful day on the Firth of Forth so cant complain too much. I am a bit worried about the birthday cake that Lexx has arranged though.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum. I will let the others comment on the cars but i will say you are lucky on your location with a very good trader just down the road.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forums. Congratulations on getting a pretty rare colour.
  10. Sounds good. As I said, I know the car and they know me.
  11. As ever Sarnie is correct. If you pop over give me a shout.
  12. A couple of tips really. I have seen that car from new, it was their demo car. Their price tracked the marcket value down plus about 1 to 2k. They still have it and another member was talking to them about a year ago. Always worth a cheeky bid and feel free to mention my name.
  13. http://www.bartontownley.co.uk/useddisp ... DSTER%20GT
  14. martinmac

    japfest 2

    I am sure there will be some form here that wish to attend. I am unfortunately at a wedding that weekend. If anyone wants to coordinate it on here just post up and we can get things rolling.
  15. Keep watching and Jeff may well be popping up on here soon.
  16. Just read the rules first and it makes it easy for us.
  17. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  18. Good point. Link added to page one of this thread. This one. viewtopic.php?f=57&t=55664
  19. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Bump.
  20. I think they have 14 rooms and there should be some left. One other attraction that might swing it. http://www.stollers.co.uk/cart/
  21. I also hope you all managed to get in eventually and it didnt spoil the rest of your day. Post the pics in here. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=61696
  22. Post them in here guys.
  23. All the best Jim and thanks for all your help.
  24. If you come over the Forth road bridge give Al and I a
  25. And dont forget the cameras.
×
×
  • Create New...