Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. PM sent Cheers bud.
  2. Thanks Tim, I have a sudden interest in paint thickness.
  3. Attending. 1. martinmac 2. Darren-B 3. Envy Valeting (want to be a trader price permitting ) 4. Chesterfield 5. Madmarky (Gonna nick Daz's Trophy) 6. Rich5259 7. Chris`I +1 8. Caroline. 9. 350Russ +1 (saturday only) 10 Glennc91 11.ToffeeZ BBQ. 1/ martinmac. all three days.
  4. Just out of interest did you get any paint readings on this one Tim.
  5. Did you notice the price on it.
  6. If it doesnt have the bulge its not the latest model. Someone is in for a shock.
  7. Full monty including interior and engine bay cost me £250.
  8. Check out their section in traders, the discount code is on page one. When you call them also have the cheapest quote you have already. They have a few guidelines on age, experience etc but if you qualify you will get a great deal. I now have all three cars with them.
  9. I agree! Is that better now? just need the door number pm sent. I agree that ot does help with general questions.
  10. The more the merrier, its a great weekend.
  11. Just to make sure you guys eat in style. 6FT GAS BBQ for Z010 at Billing!!! (Free to use!) Zclub and 300ZX-Club have kindly agreed to hire a professional self cleaning 6 foot long Gas BBQ (Yes, that's 72 inches of Stainless Steel Meat Grilling Hardware!!) for the 3 day event. After a few discussions it became apparent that a lot of us throughout the various clubs attending:- Like good food (there are only so many trips to the burger van you can stomach) Like big BBQ's Can't fit a BIG BBQ in a Japanese sports car Don't like carrying home a dirty BBQ in our cars As a result we have decided to supply one massive communal BBQ for everyone to use which will hopefully get all clubs interacting over breakfast, lunch and dinner! (and maybe a late one to soak up the alcohol!) What do you all think? Any ideas or suggestions? Questions? We will also be organising a Saturday Meat and Beer Mini cruise to the local butchers (See separate thread) - Z010 Mini Cruise for Meat & Booze (Billing's Best Butcher!!) We also have a second BBQ on standby if needed, so just to get an idea of numbers of people who will want to use it, can you please add your name to the list below. Cheers!
  12. Thats very nice Tim, looks like you have got the hang of that snow foam.
  13. I would suggest getting in touch with R35LEE or Zmanalex
  14. Have you tried Chris Knott, they are traders on here and give forum discount. As for Gap insurance.; GAP insurance is additional car insurance you can get that covers amounts not covered by typical auto insurance providers. For example, when you purchase a car, its value automatically starts to decrease. If you get in an accident where the car is totaled, the insurance company will only pay the current book value of the car. However, you might owe more than the current value, leaving you with a few thousand pounds to cover on your own. GAP insurance will cover the remaining amount you owe. Not a big fan.
  15. No probs bud, just let me know.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum. There are a couple of options for remaps depending on which part of the country you are from.
  17. Its going to be worth the wait to see this one completed.
  18. OK, my bad wording. The birdview has a dvd drive, the loom and the screen. I have them all for sale after I fitted a different system. Nissan charge a ridiculous amount for the the full system but as it doesnt take postcodes they dont sell very well second hand. I may be tempted to sell the drive only. Its a replacement drive supplied by Nissan under warranty in about 07.
  19. I will sell you a drive unit if you want. Bottom end of your budget.
  20. martinmac

    Coilys!

    I have KW var 3 and live out in the wilds of the Lake District. As Dan says the advantage with these is they go up as well as down. I am afraid its a certain amount of suffering for your art, with a bodykit I have very little clearance but the car can obviously be raised. Whatever you get I would be careful to choose someone to fit that knows what they are doing. The upside is its like driving on rails.
  21. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  22. Hi and welcome to the forum. I will stick to what I know. The traders on here can supply any kits yo need at a good price. To answr your next question, Car and Bike magic in Sunderland have done work on a few members cars including mine, they are very good and know the cars. Highly recommended for all fitting of kits and great at paint matching.
  23. There are plenty of members around there so you will get some good pointers. Stick a post in the intro section with some pics.
  24. Hi and welcome to the forum. If it helps you decide you are more than welcome to pop over and say Hi at one of the upcoming shows or meets.
  25. Hi and welcome to the forum. Get to a meet or show and you can ask questions all day and see the mods first hand.
×
×
  • Create New...