Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I guess I can take my 86 yr old mother off the zed insurance then.
  2. works perfectly well on my HTC at least i don't have to hold the handset upside down (snipe at iphone ) works fine on my desire Works fine on mine too apart from not showing up the red pm box which means I have to click on my username and get round it that way.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. Nice to see you back anyway. Looks like the broth was a success.
  5. What browser Nic.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum. The full Nismo kit may be hard to find but best of luck with the search.
  7. Throw a rope over the back end and we can split the salvage.
  8. I may be in Antwerp on Thursday, fancy a mini meet.
  9. There is a rather large meet in June near kendal, no zed required.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  11. Hi and welcome from another Cumbrian.
  12. Just sent a pm to a few locals so I will get back to you.
  13. Which 2????
  14. i don't smoke, rarely go out drinking, don't spend fortunes on shoes and handbags Well two out of four isnt bad.
  15. It will possibly save you a wated journey if the car isnt as advertised though.
  16. Ask one of the locals to give it a once over first. I think CS may know the owners of that garage anyway.
  17. There was one for sale on here but the owner took it off the market over winter. I will have a check.
  18. Thanks Chris and sorry for the confusion on texts today. Not easy to type with Liz in full rally mode.
  19. Looking very shiny indeed.
  20. Its up to you really, some people pop over for the day but its a great weekend and I always stay for all of it.
  21. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  22. Congratulations on a great choice of car.
  23. Yes mate, we also have Tim from Envy to help you out.
  24. Thanks Mike, I approved it on that basis.
  25. Hi and welcome to the forum.
×
×
  • Create New...