Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. We'll just leave Jon on his own! And make sure all the cctv is off.
  2. If you have a free weekend pop over to the Wales and Lakez meets and you will see plenty.
  3. Ings back and sides, C west front. Lowered 30mm on coilovers. Clearance 9 cms.
  4. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  5. I was seriously contemplating taking the zed to work and skiving for the day. Too complicated though and I would have to leave Lexx in charge.
  6. Technically I am off that week but I am having to go to work to cover my leave if that makes any sense.
  7. The refreshments are usually pretty good too.
  8. I just steal this stuff from the 300 forum, that way theres a good chance its correct.
  9. Front hub caliper lugs have to be drilled out to fit the bigger 350z caliper bolts (easy) Rear hub has to have one of the caliper lugs removed and welded into a different position to mount the caliper
  10. Satin on the front and Tommy K on the back works well for me.
  11. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    The pm system was working well until the boss stole my notebook. In order to simplify things please post up on here if you want the Saturday buffet. £6 per head. I will update the list in the first post. 1/ FAST EDDIE 2/ JK240 x 2 3/ Rothers 2901 x 2 4/ Wasso x 2 (?) 5/ Shuck 6/ unabashed 7/ Jak 8/ The G Man x 2 9/ Paulie 10/ Ricey x 2 11/ Vik54 x 2 12/ Neilp x 2 13/ Max x 2 14/ Wilky 15/ Quavey 16/ RG x 2 17/ Nixy x 2 18/ Ken x 1 19) AK350Z x 2 20) Zed2k 21) Ray100 x 2 22) vpulsar 23) martinmac x 2 34) toon chris 35) Steve Burns x 1 36) Arkwright x 1 37) richiep 38) malcolmpaul 39) Munty 40) Aceman 41) Tony b 42) Jan 43) funkysi 44) Gibby 45) ste01 46) JetSet 47) Woody 48) BladesGrant x 2.5 49) JakTheRuby 50) Chris I x 2 51) Lexx x 2 52) Beavis 53) Chris S x 2 54)Will350z 55) Choptop x 2 56) Moonraker Tom 57) POCC 58) andyvvc x 2 59) Ray100 60. realneal370z x 2 61. Gort 62 Envy Valeting x 2 63 HaydnH 64 Cheshire 300zx 65 eck1 x2 66 Saz 67. Shawn 69 Matt L 70 Dawn C x 2 71 Jay x 2 72 TOYBOY x 2 73 garetgax x 2 74 350zCaroline x 1 75 Brian Barker. x 2 76 Choptop +1 x 2 77 fakeindian. x 1 78. R35LEE x 2 79 mattbowey x 2 80. Kevin Huntley x 1 81 Lincolnbaggie x 1
  12. I am so jealous, I would love to go back there. Have you spotted this guy yet. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48291
  13. The organisers have give us a prime location again. For those that were there last year its the position that the special stand was. Track time briefing - 10:00 Zclub track session - 11:24 Peter 10 has kindly agreed to hand out the passes and tickets. He is doing this as a big favour to me so please make sure you are on time and make his task as easy as possible. There are obviously a lot of performance cars in the area that day so the police will be keeping a close eye on you. There WILL be several cameras in the area and last year many were caught by one hidden in a hedge. Please meet at the Chippenham Premier Travel Inn at 0700. http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/CHIC ... CMP=KNC_Gb For those who have booked track time please read this. The track session is just for zeds but dont get dragged in, there are some very powerful cars included. http://www.japfest.co.uk/2010/12/14/track-time-rules/ Have a great time you lucky sods.
  14. Oh yes, the guy driving it was being very sensible around the country lanes. His partner was in the car so I guess he was making a point. I just needed to give mine a blast after being stood still for too long
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  17. Spotted you as I was reversing off the pub carpark. Then followed you to the A590. +++ 04LPN Sorry about the noise, the car needed a good blast after being in storage.
  18. I have driven the car twice in 6 weeks and the last time I got in it which is over three weeks ago the battery was flat. It was also raining. I charged the battery and drove it for about 20 miles. Got home from work yesterday and I was not ecpecting anything to be going right. Today, the sun is shining, the car started fir st time and the roof worked first time. Why wouldnt anyone have a roadster in this weather.
  19. Varley16 - Stoke martinmac..... Southern Lake District Unabashed - Northwich AK350Z - West Cumbria HEADPHONES - Manchester Ricey - Chester Greeny - Chester ChrisS - Corwen ste01 - St. Helens Matt L - Stoke Quavey - Lancaster LukeaJones - Rhyl Clarkie34 - Wigan JetSet - Chester/Deeside ray350gt4 - st helens/rainhill Marzman - Macclesfield Brown7758 - Chorley Jenni86 - Bolton threefiftyz - Preston Bakseedaa - Preston M13KYF - Altrincham 370nel Warrington
  20. I havent seen them for many a year and didnt know they were touring. A great band though.
  21. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  22. Hi and welcome to the forum, thats a pretty rare colour.
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum.
×
×
  • Create New...