Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Glad you got sorted Tim. All beyond my level of knowledge, that trick was something Chris came up with a while ago.
  2. http://www.midlandsmars.co.uk/ The guys at Midlandmars have kindly offered a 10% discount to all members on here for repair work. Check out their website for details of their services. This is one member who has used them already. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=44749&start=0 Please contact one of the team for the discount code.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. There is a guy in Blackpool that does a fair bit of work on the older models. I will find out his name.
  5. Hi and welcome to the forum. I love Malta but the roads there would scare me in a zed.
  6. Looking nice and shiny. Private plate ending in ECC so not sure of the year.
  7. Home on Sunday to catch Tim then down south again on Tuesday mate.
  8. Hell thats shiney, i will have a bucket of mud ready at the gate to the Heaves.
  9. Just post the links up in the for sale section and i will approve them.
  10. Please note these items are for sale by Adam. Please pm him with your interest and not me. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6951 Genuine Nissan Horizontal Tonneau Cover - £60.00 Note well - photo's 5 and 6 show the fixing for this item. Im not entirely sure if this is how it should be. I am happy for you, or other members to point out this is damaged. I really aren't sure as I didn't physically remove it myself (I posted yesterday about the fixing assembly). Genuine Nissan Boot Mat - £50.00 MDF Covered Vertical Tonneau Cover - £25.00 Genuine Nissan Front Mats - £40.00 Bluetooth Adapter - £60.00 Collection would be ideal, from WF10 4UA. Postage can be arranged via PM.
  11. We have noticed how peaceful it has been Thats why half the team have been given the week off.
  12. if im off work its a deal n my might participate in a tipple or two! Nice one, I will make sure i have something appropriate with me.
  13. Not a problem, he will be sending you a pm very soon.
  14. Pop over to LakeZ and i will buy you a lemonade.
  15. Chapter and verse Jed, very colourful characters.
  16. Dont worry mate, I will point him in your direction. To pm someone just find a post by them and click on the pm button in the bottom left of their post. He will be along soon.
  17. Hi mate and welcome to the forum. It sounds like it may be a custom system made by member Nurrish. Dont use caps lock btw, its considered to be shouting, I know as i did the same thing on my first post.
  18. Just had a lovely evening out with a bunch of Harley Owners in Padstow, a great evening. They all behaved like real angels.
  19. You see the bad influence bikes have on kids Jed.
  20. Just wait until you guys are commuting to the Falklands.
  21. You still not down in Barrovia then mate.
  22. Hi and welcome back.
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  24. Hi mate, just to confirm, we camp in the grounds of the Hotel. All facilities laid on.
  25. Looks like you had a great time guys, happy to see you back in one piece.
×
×
  • Create New...