Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Sorry I missed you. Heard you have done the deal. When is it being shipped? Yup deal done It went to port yeterday, need to pay for it Monday so should know more by mid week quote ian "i'm gunna leave it standard"...... WE DONT THINK SO!!!!! Can I please follow that up with another Ian quote “....first thing I'll do is get it up to Abbey for a 'service'...." Exactly what kind of service is planned I'm not sure A cracking day and great to meet some folks I hadn't met before and catch up with some more familiar faces, excellent Thanks to all who took a part in the organisation, good work fella's viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33903
  2. Very shiny Mark but I have never seen it looking anything else.
  3. Please post your pics and vids in here guys. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=49450
  4. Put them in here guys.
  5. Nice one mate. I am pleased to hear it all went well and another big thanks to Peter for sorting out the tickets on the day.
  6. Its ok, he will run out of petrol soon.
  7. Poison the food but not the coffee. I need that.
  8. Peter10 mate. Have a great time guys, I am very envious.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  10. Congratulations Ross, it will be worth the wait.
  11. Please remember, when asking for prices from Midlandmars you should have asked for the discount code from one of the team. No code, no discount.
  12. Thanks Chris.
  13. If anyone wants any extra track time search out this guy on the stand. From Z club site. 240wookiee Due to illness within the family I have been unable to finish repairs to my car , I have three sessions for sale 1. = 10.00 am 2. = 11.45 am 3. = 3.36 pm £ 30 each I will be on the club stand from 8.30 with Geoff Gales car .
  14. We are on a joint stand with Z club Matt.
  15. I think CS can supply parts for any car.
  16. Needs lowering and spacers.
  17. Varley16 - Stoke martinmac..... Southern Lake District Unabashed - Northwich AK350Z - West Cumbria HEADPHONES - Manchester Ricey - Chester Greeny - Chester ChrisS - Corwen ste01 - St. Helens Matt L - Stoke Quavey - Lancaster LukeaJones - Rhyl Clarkie34 - Wigan JetSet - Chester/Deeside ray350gt4 - st helens/rainhill Marzman - Macclesfield Brown7758 - Chorley Jenni86 - Bolton threefiftyz - Preston Bakseedaa - Preston M13KYF - Altrincham 370nel - Warrington rogerxp - Stockport |Chris| - Manchester haz65 - Leicester johnpaul - Liverpool.
  18. I hope you will all join the team in welcoming Andrew as a new moderator. As a member who has attended many national meets and organised a few in the North West he will be a valued addition to the team as the forum continues to grow and get busier. Well done and well deserved mate.
  19. Lost pf the guys are planning to buy tickets on the gate so you will be fine.
  20. Very strange, hopefully fixed this time.
  21. Thanks for that, link replaced.
  22. Hi and welcome to the forum, lots of owners local to you if you want a second opinion.
  23. Thanks for the heads up Pete. All sorted now.
×
×
  • Create New...