Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. A tank from empty has got to be near on (if not just over) £100 these days, and for that you should (steady driving on m-way) see about 350-400 miles. So driving sensibly you will make it on £120. But not sure you will drive sensibly! Just stick cruise control on when you're on the motorway and that should help your self control
  2. A tank from empty has got to be near on (if not just over) £100 these days, and for that you should (steady driving on m-way) see about 350-400 miles. So driving sensibly you will make it on £120. But not sure you will drive sensibly! Just stick cruise control on when you're on the motorway and that should help your self control
  3. Sounds like you fancy the S2K then. Get out and have a drive and if you like it happy days
  4. Sounds like you fancy the S2K then. Get out and have a drive and if you like it happy days
  5. By the sounds of all that (bar the rear seats) you should have got a 370z Rich
  6. By the sounds of all that (bar the rear seats) you should have got a 370z Rich
  7. Look forward to the progress of this. Really should pop over and see you chaps, even if its just for a natter as the car doesnt *need* any work atm.
  8. Look forward to the progress of this. Really should pop over and see you chaps, even if its just for a natter as the car doesnt *need* any work atm.
  9. Quite often that is the case as they think you have some kind of loyalty to them, and have an easy sale. I woke my dealer up to that when we started to haggle on the price, but they played ball and I got a good deal and no doubt they made some profit too
  10. Quite often that is the case as they think you have some kind of loyalty to them, and have an easy sale. I woke my dealer up to that when we started to haggle on the price, but they played ball and I got a good deal and no doubt they made some profit too
  11. I'm not keeping bottles of pee in my car My car regularly used to get over 350 miles to a brimmed tank commuting to and from work. True there was quite a lot of driving at 50MPH in 6th on the way, but it's probably gonna be the same for the OP going up the M1 Personally I'd take a few days, go via Wales and the Lakes and get some good driving in
  12. I'm not keeping bottles of pee in my car My car regularly used to get over 350 miles to a brimmed tank commuting to and from work. True there was quite a lot of driving at 50MPH in 6th on the way, but it's probably gonna be the same for the OP going up the M1 Personally I'd take a few days, go via Wales and the Lakes and get some good driving in
  13. I wonder why Well if you are careful you will do it on a tank of fuel, but I doubt it I was more thinking for a **** stop and a refuel for the driver
  14. I wonder why Well if you are careful you will do it on a tank of fuel, but I doubt it I was more thinking for a **** stop and a refuel for the driver
  15. I would say Google is about right given that you will want to stop at least once on the way.
  16. I would say Google is about right given that you will want to stop at least once on the way.
  17. Good work Tim - bet the owner was over the moon with the car now
  18. Good work Tim - bet the owner was over the moon with the car now
  19. I think we need a bot on the forum for automatic answers. "Which car is best?" - go drive them all and make your own mind up
  20. I think we need a bot on the forum for automatic answers. "Which car is best?" - go drive them all and make your own mind up
  21. Cats didnt have to be present until recently, but you did have to pass the emissions test, which technically I'm sure is impossible with a 350z unless it has cats fitted. Unless you have a friendly MOT tester, I'd bit the bullet and get HFCs to save faffing around for no gain. The extra cost will soon repay itself when you dont have to swap out the cats each year.
  22. Cats didnt have to be present until recently, but you did have to pass the emissions test, which technically I'm sure is impossible with a 350z unless it has cats fitted. Unless you have a friendly MOT tester, I'd bit the bullet and get HFCs to save faffing around for no gain. The extra cost will soon repay itself when you dont have to swap out the cats each year.
  23. Welcome to the club
  24. Welcome to the club
  25. You calling us chavs? Goldies arent exempt from bans you know I'd go drive an S2K and BMW and see which you prefer. The Zed has very linear torque which feels very odd and can be very deceptive of how fast you are really going. It only really gets exciting in the twisties. If you want that straight line excitement, you need something with a turbo, not a whopping great NA engine. I'd say the S2K is likely to be more exciting, but not as good as a day to day car, from my experience of them anyway. BMW will handle like cack if its on runflats so make sure you try one without them. At the end of the day all 3 are good at different things so it depends what you want really.
×
×
  • Create New...