Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Personally I'm glad we are using resources of our planet, in Europe they are everywhere, kinda like a signal to show they are being productive. I agree they can be an eyesore in the countryside, although in Europe there's a lot more land. I believe the majority of the wind farms should be placed in the sea, just off our coasts. Again it will create a visual problem, but if placed stategically they shouldn't prove too much of an eyesore?
  2. I'm with Adrian Flux and they are aware of the Uprev and Plenum Spacer.
  3. 1-GT4 ZED 2-Clarkie34 3-Wasso 4- 5-
  4. Very good the pair of ya! I can see now the purpose.... sign me up for next time. I can see the fun factor in all of that. Darren is clearly the joker and has to play sideways!!
  5. Normally refill under 1/4 tank and before my dte hits Zero. Normally put no more than £50-60 in at at time, why carry around excess fuel all the time. I pop to the fuel station once a week and that suffices, unless there's a long trip planned.
  6. It's the top row, head from where the fuse rectractor sits towards the engine bay and it's the first fuse. Head to page 77 of this pdf document and it's located in fuse 7. http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/350Z/coupe/2003/pg.pdf
  7. Yes please and as mentioned I guess it depends on availability of the car as I will for sure be driving out on both days trying to keep up with Colin
  8. I'm afraid that I will be cancelling my attendance to the Ring. My mum died on the 5th March and I'm currently with my father in Hungary (no I'm not Hungarian) to put my mum to rest. Due to various reasons, this has forced my withdrawal from the event. I would hope that (funds depending) I can maybe organise another event in September. I hope this does not stop anyone else attending in April. Thanks Ian
×
×
  • Create New...