Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I can see all the alcoholics have booked 3 nights. Still no further updates from the more recent Zed owners. A real shame as you really are missing out. Colin you may want to add some more links to previous wales meets
  2. I had exactly the same problem running on Eibach's. I would have thought the Zspeed Tarmac supplies would give me the same grief but in the form of metal scraping. I have to say the Zspeed sits tighter to the car and I've not scraped once It also looks the muts nuts too! Fitted excellent also to my Nismo V2 so it's a win in every direction. The only downside in comparison to the oem plastic is the price. But then the benefits out weigh negatives.
  3. Top work fella was the pub closed, or did you get kicked out Great responses 23. I've got a heavy right foot, why does the traction light keep kicking in? Because your putting nearly 300bph through the rear wheels - you wouldn't just frantically tug your thing off would you? Caress and be gentle. 40. Anyone seen this on ebay? Yes Coldel has 56. Has anyone heard of Spunk Tyres? They're a new Uzbekistan up and coming brand I'm thinking of getting some part worns for £35. What would you be if you wore an Armani Suit and bright yellow plastic sandals? Thats right - you'd look a ***** (***** got me proper laughing out loud) Good work Ricey - don't forget to finish the others and this thread MUST become sticky!!!!!
  4. Boot Spare wheel Tools Toneua cover Boot plastics Passenger cubby plastics Oem strut for aftermarket Cats - replaced with de-cats Y-pipe - lighter using motordyne Oem wheel nuts for duraluminum, saved 1kg alone with wheel nuts Braided brake hoses - the oem lines and bracket lost me over 1kg This was using a list of weights on my350z, some chap weighed pretty much every removable part including the steering wheel etc. I reckon with what you strip and replace ie roll cage etc you should be looking at well over 100kg for sure
  5. It's going to be a masterpiece that's for sure
  6. Not sure if anyone watched the Gadget show when they tested two cables, from both ends of the price spectrum, they both turned out even in the tests. Something I already knew but the consumer can be easily foxed into sales banter and spend a fortune on a cable which is over priced. It would be great to see your car back on the forum and on the meets.
  7. Happy Birthday to all and Stew have a good one
  8. I'd hazard a guess that if the engine was warm/hot and the solenoids themselves are warm you just won't get the most effective shot, I wouldn't say it's not going to work, it will just lack a hard shot. I guess Dan will spot that on the dyno and adjust if needed. So how much longer will your car be on holiday.
×
×
  • Create New...