Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Cheers Well, I've done 50% of the cover so I invisage at least another 10 hours on it yet. I want it as shiny as the plenum. Cheers Bronzee, I got fed up of trying to follow colours, so anything that can be polished WILL be! I think I'll be swapping out the countersunk bolts and washers for etched hex head like round the plenum. The pics don't really give the true perception. So I'll be posting up for sale soon..... Tarmac Red Bolts and Pro Bolts countersunk bolts, as I have changed my mind THAT much
  2. A huge Happy Birthday mate....
  3. I would say Darren is putting all those polluting fumes back into the exhaust because he didn't want to upset the landscape or discolour the sheep with carbon fumes Keep them coming Adrian..... Oh and "Ian back on the juice" I may add my better half has a drink also, don't exclude her on the basis she seems a 'nice girl' Jayne had a mega hangover on Monday morning (Shhh Graham)
  4. But Graham is on stock suspension as far as I know, so technically there shouldn't be any excessive camber It does look out thats for sure. They're pretty new tyres too, so I guess it'll take a while to show serious wear. Def get it checked though
  5. Looks good, nice range of colours
  6. Looks like a maintenance van more than anything
  7. Phew, you can see we were slowed by traffic
  8. That just shows what a great weekend it was
  9. This was Jaynes reaction throughout the Sunday drive
  10. Not digging at you dude, but thats like saying "This tiger must be fine with children, as it hasnt eaten any yet" - you only know about a problem after its happened. The quality of my KICs is good, but Ive started seeing a little bit of rust forming inside the lugnut, not what you expect for £200+ Fair point, no tiger strikes here either Hmmm rust, that's not so great. When the Weds finally get purchased I'll probably get some of their nuts to accompany the wheels, so I'll test those before anything else I guess.
  11. I never had a chance to update my thread before Wales, so here are the latest additions. ARC V2 Catch can Red Samco Air Intake joints Remainder of Pro Bolts Rare JDM Engine Cover Painted and lacquered oem strut bar in Azure Just the red Brembo's to fit Mishimoto steering reservoir Earls Braided Hoses to replace the horrible black oem pipes
  12. Wonder wheels is highly acidic and will dull your finish and then it will eat into your wheels. +1 on that - I used to use it years ago.... okay on a steel wheel, but alloy it just eats the lacquer eventually. I still like Meguiars Hot Rims, never damages the lacquer and cleans of crud like you wouldn't believe. I did the entire rim before wales and you need 4 squirts of the stuff and the inside - yes the inside of the rim was as clean as a baby's bum. To be fair there's a lot of wheel treatments out there, I won't be changing until I find a fault with the meguiars.
  13. Suzie said she'd had a hard workout over the course of the weekend and wanted a clean.... (surprise surprise ) so she received what she wanted and now clean again.
  14. Have noticed a very slight loss in colour but nothing to speak loudly of just yet. I have recently been looking at the Leggera Kics nuts, a wider choice in colours but not sure of the quality. The chaps across the pond love them, so they must be fairly good quality?
  15. They can pinch 4 out of 5 nuts fair comment, but that can be said about any wheel nuts. Seriously though, never had the slightest of problem and I've had them on 14 months now. I'd buy them again if needs be
  16. +1 on THAT one!!
  17. RUN FOR THE HILLS Twobears ....ruuuuuuuuuuun The most modded probably have the most pics because of the varying stages of transformation they go through. Or me with endless 'gave the car a wash.....heres 25000 pictures' threads. That reminds me, must update my thread. Keysers is probably the most pictured zed build ever!!
  18. Good show to ALL who donated and worked hard to raise some cash for a worthy cause (4+ hours of continued snow foaming) and only 2 pints of Carling during the session. I have to say some of the prizes were extremely generous, I was lucky enough to win a prize despite spending £50 on raffle tickets, but it was worth it even if I wasn't a lucky winner. Well done to the winners and the sponsors.
  19. I use the RAYS duraluminum which is aircraft grade aluminium. Had MANY a spirited drive with them and never had a problem. They don't come in gold though I'm afraid.
  20. brilliant I actually saw Mr Potatozed in the bar, but wasn't sure. Great shot of Will ducking out the way, well nearly
  21. You know when you get that tingle and smile...... Nice You'll notice right at the end of the vid after Bennett pollutes Electric Mountain, you can hear me apologising in the background for the noise abuse
  22. I'm gonna watch it again it's THAT GOOD Really shows the spirit of Wales.
  23. Great vid Tim, you should be employed to the forum full time
  24. Very nice vid Chris, captures some great memories. It's all over now boooo hoooo hooooo sob Favourite quote from the weekend.... "SORRY WE'RE CLOSED, CLOSED, NO FUEL, WE'RE CLOSED!!!"
  25. How strange, pic has changed This is me
×
×
  • Create New...