Jump to content

88 Zed

Members
  • Posts

    293
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 88 Zed

  1. There was a scam I heard of before with messages similar to that one (but longer in length) saying you'd watched a video that you shouldn't have for free and needed to pay money or face prosecution. You really shouldn't click on links or anything in these types of messages or emails. Can open up a whole load of trouble. If it's stuck on your phone I'd try "Apple customer support". There wasn't anything to open really, just the message at the bottom or dismiss.. bit worried now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. It came up on the lock screen and the only thing you could click on was "dismiss" or "why am I receiving this message" I clicked on the latter and it explains that it's either and emergency broadcast thing Orr someone after my details :s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I've just revived this on my I phone 7, anybody seen it and know what it is? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 88 Zed

    My first 350z

    My pride and joy
  5. 88 Zed

    New bits!

    From the album: My first 350z

    Extreme clutch and single mass flywheel kit from Clark Motorsport
×
×
  • Create New...