Jump to content

Jk-boi

Members
  • Posts

    201
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jk-boi

  1. Is this sold? I live near Norwich so can collect!
  2. I have one which needs a new bush, the arm itself is in great condition.
  3. If it helps your sale I have a genuine banana arm that just needs a new bush if anyone needs it
  4. Im off work for a few weeks so if i get enough heads up i should be able to make the next one
  5. If these don't end up going let me know, have a friend after some.
  6. If im not working ill make it
  7. Very easy to de-wiper and can be returned back to normal with ease as well, worth thinking about when you consider the weight loss to help with boot opening
  8. Anyone done bronze and silver of any courses? Ive been driving 10 odd years now and have had plenty of performance cars so wouldn't be a novice driver, just a novice drifter not sure how "beginner" the bronze is....e.g welcome boys and girls this is a car and this pedal makes it go faster
  9. I have emailed these, looks pretty good.
  10. Cheers for the replies lads
  11. Yeah, just not worth the hassle. Also I think he should de-wiper anyway, looks better and sheds some weight off an already heavy tailgate
  12. Where are you located mate?
  13. i have a rear, near norwich, sorry also dont fancy posting
  14. Has anyone had any experience of any drift schools, Id really like to learn, for no other reason than I just fancy learning, if it helps with controlling unintentional skids on wet roads then yeah all well and good but let me stress I will not be going out on public roads drifting pretending im DK from F&F. my only criteria is i don't want to do it in my own car as i have no intention of ever drifting the Z. If it could be somewhere not to far away (norfolk/suffolk) that would also be a plus. Ive seen this https://www.intotheblue.co.uk/driving-experiences/courses/skid-control/skid-control-essex/ Any experiences would be really helpful !!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...