Jump to content

Jk-boi

Members
  • Posts

    201
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jk-boi

  1. Yeh thats i wondered...Stick to just wax. Since owning the Z (4 years nearly) Ive only done 1 extensive polish/decon.....since then a safe washing routine and topping up with spray wax now and again has kept it looking tip top (No winter/bad weather driving helps). Its now time for a full decon and polish, sidenote im going to give the new carbon collective clay applicator dooda a go this time. So for me its worth the money for a decent long lasting premium wax.
  2. I do highly rate AF tripple and have used it on all my dailys so far, its very good stuff if you want an easy relatively fast decent finish.
  3. I think it was soul or temptation, was defo one of the cheaper AF waxes in the range. I used there wax applicator (waxmate) but didnt dampen it. I found i was having to only do half a panel at a time to allow it to be buffed off with any sort of ease, it was applied very sparyingly because of this. (Was done on a cool cloudy day as well). Almost a bargain on amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Auto-Finesse-Desire-car-wax/dp/B007FR4PQQ Im thinking maybe the illusion or desire.... do they work well when applying a sealent over the top? My Z doesnt see much harsh weather, only driven on dry days and put away for the winter.
  4. So ive used almost every brand, but havent bought any new wax for a few years, last was auto finesse which was good but pretty hard to buff off. I have plenty of sealents so looking more for a decent wax to make the azure pop! Im not on a budget as such but dont want to pay "scene" tax. Options ive looked at so far are the bilt hamber double speed (Often comes highly awarded when googled) at a very good price. Or something from the Soft99 range (gloss king/fusso) which i was under the impression these are more of a sealent than a show shine giving wax? I know Autofinesse desire is very good but is that much better than others considering the cost ? Awaiting reply from the Gloss god..... @ilogikal1
×
×
  • Create New...