-
Posts
3,241 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by TT350
-
No. I got in the car to head out to it. Turned the key.....kept turning. Nothing. Fuel pump was engaging, fuel pressure is fine. It'd been cutting out all last week so plugged the diagnostic computer into it. Cam position sensor bank 2. I've replaced bank 1 already. Monday will be fixed.
-
Camshaft position sensor failure bank 2. Ordered. Will fit on Monday. Failure to start. Cuts out randomly when started. VERY bad fuel economy. It really feels like I repair one thing and another breaks. Maybe it's time to give up on this project. I've been thinking of selling it to get into amateur rally with something like a K20 Civic. There's a company local to me who rally prep civics specifically. I'd probably get to enjoy that more often than the Z is on the road anyway.
-
King And Allen do great tailored suits. Regarding bodybuilding, it has health benefits. I was a fatty so wanted to change it so I could get myself some girl action. I was the only guy in our social circle who was a virgin back in 2000. I don't think I wanted to look like anyone else. Plus bodybuilding is a bit more effort and time consuming than simply throwing on a pink plunge neck vest and. Pair of aviators lol.
-
Just sitting thinking about how everyone looks the same, depending on which part of society they subscribe to. Like, the trend for girls to have an arse so big and waist so small and the makeup they wear...all Kardashian and the lads have really tall fade cuts with comb-over on top, full length beard, skinny jeggings, bright white pumps and aviator sunglasses and an olive coloured bomber jacket. Going into Manchester is like attack of the clones. Why is it so cool to look like everyone else? What's the drive behind it all?
-
Who's pc sounds like a jet taking off?
-
71?! To the jail's for you, rebel!! Don't you know speeding is up there with terrorism in our land?!
-
I'll come. Rickdon 2. ATTAK Z 3.MikDu 4. Fergie1471 5. Chris141084 6. Tspar 7. TT350
-
Buggered living oop north then.
-
Stop modding? Never gonna happen lol. You'll be 75 and modding.
-
Got the Z back from the garage. Really enjoying it. When you've been driving a car with 60bhp for months, nearly 400 feels so fast lol. So, garage fixed the heater. Replaced Flexi pipes. Replaced both Banana arms. Replaced both boot struts. Repaired rattling drivers window. Nice when all the knocks and rattles go. Been looking for 3" exhausts. Got a price for a custom one, downpipe back, stainless. £750. Want a Forge Motorsport in cabin manual boost controller so I can finally up the power to 500+ Get that then off to TDI North. I'll need new tyres this summer. I was considering R888's. But worried about wet weather performance.
-
Beautiful car. And that paint is so classy. I think the wheels ruin the outside. I didn't like them on Stevos either. But if you paint them a darker shade of gunmetal than your car they'd look amazing. 700bhp is a great figure. I want videos, too. You ever gonna take it to the 'ring and meet up with a few of us? Im getting a manual boost controller soon. No point in getting an electronic one....I'll be running Syvecs by summer. Hopefully should see 550bhp without too much fuss. 380bhp at 3psi at moment.
-
Absolutely love the Nismo 370Z. Nice one!
-
Yeah sure. Makes sense with being so local. Yeah it's fine. It's in the garage but it's all done. Was overheating and exhaust was blowing which turned out to be the flexi's and I just left it in there and told them to sort ALL the niggles. Oh and banana arm. All good now.
-
Sounds like a really good trip. Will have to have a think and talk about it. I'd only drive myself anyway, be daft not to on some of those roads. Aaaaaannnnddd I might have a girl to bring, myself, too :-) And of course the turbo Z.