Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Don't know what you mean And to be fair I can't see dom getting a suit of the peg have you seen the size of him lol (Non gay comment before Josh pipes up lol) Gay
  2. There's some light in sight then! I'm sure they are leaning on the safe side of things ..... So as you say , when you get the car back see how it goes and maybe get abbey / Horsham to fit the fuel return and check it all over? I think abbey use ecutec ?
  3. Wow you have been busy !! Massive fan of the car and wheels ...... Just not the wheel colour choice with the wrap .... I've never thought blue and green go well together . But fair play , at least it's been done to a high standard
  4. Tailor ? That right you spelling snob !!
  5. I know! But you could say that about anything bought that's not raw materials. I have skills in many areas that would allow me to say "It's just a bunch of materials and some small effort to assemble" but I don't have those particular skills, and of course - how much faffage would be required adjusting the resonators till they sound just right without making a mess of the flow? I'm happy to pay for a good job well done. Imagine if I'd said that to my tailor: "you want how much for a jacket? It's only a few yards of cloth and stitching!" My tailer! Oh you really are posh
  6. Oh man , sorry nick ! Sure it will all be worth it when you get it back
  7. Why don't you get Adrian's kw set? He told me you can have them for £900 and he would fit them Great quality coilovers
  8. Thanks mate Not going to be sending my lights to the US ...... Need to find someone in the uk !
  9. Any link to Zworks? Can't seem to find any info on them, are they uk based ? Did you send your lights to them ? Thanks
  10. Very nice Dom ! Great results so far ! And with the diff I'm sure you'll be able to use alot more of it more of the time! Out of interest what's the cost of the full diff inc install ? Pm if needed If my clutch holds out for a while I might get a diff put in
  11. Yes bought 2 of those
  12. If you can hold on for a few weeks nick I might have a spare small mishimoto one you can buy ..... In my worry I bought 2 be on the safe side and not sure i really need 2 !
  13. Come on man !! Where the pics , we are all waiting!
  14. That's a lot for decats man!! I know they are good but flip me !
  15. Not a fan of the 50 in roadster form .... The 70 however is very nice indeed!! Looks great and what a time to buy a convertable with the weather we are having!! Enjoy
  16. I spoke with Motordyne in the US, who said to me that they are literally just wrapping up a palette for them, so I called Tarmac and ordered to get it on the same palette D Might see how I get on with the invidia decats and go from there ..... If it's a bit too loud again ill swop to the motordyne How much are they Dom? Pm if needed
  17. What time will you be there mate? I'm dropping my car off to them at 4 ish
  18. Just sprayed mine also ... Pretty easy to do even with them still on the car .
  19. I was under the impression they don't make it quieter just takes the rasp away? Edit- sorry just read it again , resonated pipes. Should be quieter then.
  20. Does he have them in stock?
  21. Chap round my road owns a auto smart franchise ... I get bits and bobs from him . I'll have a chat and see if I can get a few , usually gives me stuff at cost price as I do some tree work for him every now and then
  22. I think the kids use the word ...... Phaaatt , Gonna look great !!
×
×
  • Create New...