Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Ah I see ..... Porker it is then
  2. I actually love the boxsters/ caymans , think they are great looking cars .
  3. Because they're better I thought you were selling the 70 and wanted something cheaper until the gtr came?
  4. Just buy a nice 350 to tie you over till the gtr ? Or just buy the gtr
  5. I flipping hope she's not got one in the oven!! Should be ready to pick up on thu ..... If I can get a lift there!! It's pretty much done but jez is very busy with his academy training stuff . How about you?
  6. Ha ha missed all this ..... On a rape .... I mean date night with my wife last night Not chasing numbers...... Well just the 450 one Always had it in my mind I want a zed with 450bhp ( stupid I know .... But I'm stupid ) .... And I think the 3.12 pulley is still very safe ( doms car has run it for 15k ) As said ill get it back ( eventually ! ) and when it's up at Horsham again for maybe clutch / diff or both , ill get them to swop it out and tweak the map .
  7. no you get 100% in every gear but just throttle sensativty in the first 3 gears is different cheers bud .what I would like is the engine to rev out quicker in second gear especially will uprev achieve this. With the uprev it may feel a bit more free flowing through the gears , but that's the mapping not a massive increase in bhp . To get the car pulling quicker in 2nd gear or any gear either requires alot more bhp / ftlb or possibly different gearing through your final drive ratios . I'm no expert , but this is my understanding and ill be happy to be corrected from a more knowledgable person .
  8. Good choice ! Having sat in mine today and started the charged beast I think you will like it
  9. That's cool then. Maybe try driving the thing first before getting anymore go faster stuff though. Ha ha , yes should do that really !! Just nice to know I've got the option of another ( relatively ) easy 20bhp gain
  10. yes i noticed you have not pmd me back ! polished charger springs to mind ..... you know its gonna happen !
  11. boom ..... ha ha ha
  12. No i read the first few pages from the bloke who new what he was going on about jez mapped it yesterday ... but still needs to map the idle and cold start , plus a few other bits and bobs . Ill probably run it as it is for a bit to make sure its all good and then get the smaller pulley for the icing on thye cake would really like to make 450 ! .... just seems a nice number
  13. no you get 100% in every gear but just throttle sensativty in the first 3 gears is different
  14. Ha ha ..... ill send you £10 for some petrol to burn them !
  15. Well i read most of it and came to the conclusion that the vortech blowers and the zed engine are a great combo ! ...... and also ill be getting the 3.12 pulley ..... even though i havent even driven my 435bhp zed yet!
  16. Ever helpfull GM ! so standard is 3.33 then 3.12 = roughly 20 bhp ill have a good read , cheers
  17. So every time you map a car you have to pay this? Shouldn't be - 1st time should be £250 + Dyno time. So it's usually £400. But I've been quoted £300 for just dyno usage from other companies for a second tune, which is just OTT for me I personally think when remapping a NA engine you really should view it as more of a health check and smooth running engine , whatever you gain in bhp/ftlb is a bonus . Would i spend £300 on making sure i was getting the best from my mods and that the engine was running at its best ? yes i would
  18. Hi all , just wandered what the differnt pulley sizes equate to in bhp/ftlb gain on the vortech supercharger unit ? and what do most people run? Thanks
  19. Did it go to a forum member? well done all the same , was always going to sell though. A good car at the right price always sells.
  20. Moar 306 info required, I have a GTI-6 and I love it Oo gti 6 love over here too Had 2 rallye's and 1 gti ..... Cracking cars
  21. Can you put one to the side for me Adrian ? I'm really hoping to get my car back tommorrow and just want to make sure everything's ok with it before I buy more goodies
  22. I think 3mm is the max you want to be going on the standard bolt length ....
  23. I want one ...... You coming down my way any time soon ?
  24. Oh I run 255 tyres on the front as well ..... But it's the wheel offset that you really want to be looking at
×
×
  • Create New...