Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Clark motor sport?
  2. That's really going to have some stopping power !! Waiting for the pics
  3. I'm guessing a built engine is a must with this kit? As it looks to put out some very nice numbers out the box 550-600 bhp !!
  4. I got my bilsteins from Clark Motorsport on here , they were with me pretty quick
  5. You know where I live , always welcome
  6. You got injectors already ? Could do a nice little deal on the pump/ inj/ filter ?
  7. Would look very nice indeed under a nismo bonnet
  8. Another one here for team H- dev .......
  9. Cheers dude , appreciate it Loads more I want to do to it ..... Same as everyone who has contracted zeditus !!
  10. I away on holiday on Monday but more than happy to leave it out for you to collect .
  11. I will drive it for you Josh don't you worry. I won't charge you either Ha ha , my brother inlaw keeps saying the same !
  12. ^ although I like that , it looks a bit like it's had an allergic reaction ... Puffy ! Still better than the spaghetti thin standard one !
  13. Run a small business , family etc ! But to be fair if I drove it all the time I'd get bored of it ! It's nice to have sat there and enjoy every now and then .
  14. Shut the front door ...... Between us 3 we are keeping the tuners of the country afloat !!
  15. A cracking colour indeed Shame I don't get to drive mine much
  16. Nice olly It's something about the colour that just silky smooth . I always wanted a gunmetal zed but this one came up at the right time / price / mileage . Quite happy I did get it now
  17. That intake temp dom ..... I presume that's taken from the mafs , pre charger ?
  18. Do you have a night as well olly ? Get a pic up
  19. .... As much as I would love a set ( and I really would love them!) it's not the right time for me at the mo .
  20. Doms ordered a set ? ......... Its like keeping up with the joneses on here !!
  21. You both have one ...... It's just getting it to fit !! My stillen rad is also different to yours , it's oblong shape , I would have thought this would be better as it could sit right along your air opening .... Ill get a pic of it .. Hope Dom doesn't mind us just having a chat on his thread !
  22. ...... A deal you say ? First customer I believe Pm me the numbers on a 8 pot front 6 pot rear
×
×
  • Create New...