Jump to content

-Bradders-

Members
  • Posts

    4,012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by -Bradders-

  1. weather for sunday says clear cool and sunny!
  2. Still noone? really? i thought you lot would be up for some HR vs DE drags ? clearly all you hr owners are too scared lol.
  3. Elys a nice place, i used to have a river boat down in isleham! we always used to pop into ely to watch the footy in that pub with the huge screen lol!
  4. They even still in the tarmac wrapped box
  5. mine are still sitting in my garage.. need to get round to fitting them!
  6. I'd go for something like this next: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-V1-5-ELM327-OBD2-Interface-Auto-Car-Scanner-Diagnostic-Tool-UK-Sale/271609462350?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3Dae1bd113c2f64f9098e43e025a9373df%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D121367080062&rt=nc
  7. Mine was next day delivery on amazon
  8. Thats the one my friend bought, but the next model up from that! pretty awesome, can program it to do flips etc..
  9. 3 sets done so far.
  10. I bought a q4 quadcopter a couple weeks back for 25 quid great fun! A friend of mine sat on ebay on a build and bought a huge one with mounted camera etc.. He waited a few weeks and bagged it for 49 quid on bid! Retail was 79.99 not sure on the namr though
  11. The one i have is the one above! Free delivery on amazon
  12. I bought one for £3.90 on amazon works a treat. Bit long though keep kicking it lol
  13. I can get you one tomorrow night i got a black zed and canards but they arent attached yet haha. Will stick them on and take a pic
  14. I was bidding when they were 30 odd quid now look lol.
  15. Hasnt it been said that a p3 no longer exists? its just a more expensive p2
  16. :bounce: :bounce:
  17. Got normal mtecs on my car work fine stops well
  18. 5k's an ok budget, i paid 5k for mine.. sounds great right... black on black, GT model.. clutch went on the way home (£600) All 4 brakes needed doing pads and discs (£400) 4 tyres all the way round (£200 part worns) and it had 118k on the clock, now 126k lol. Do yeah look out for things on whatever you buy.
  19. Its fine and safe for work.
  20. Saw another azure literally parked 2 mins round the corner from yours!
  21. Is noone eager to see what 1/4 mile times their car could make? good chance to meet a few zed owners too!
  22. Noone? Damn lol
  23. Who fancies it? I've been there loads but only ever been up the strip in one car! Will deffo be taking the zed up the 1/4 mile! Anyone else fancy it?? I'm convoying up with a few people from the south of east lol. Will be stopping first at South mimms. then make my way up the m1. I'll be at mimms about 9:30am-10:00am.
  24. Looked nice! Do you have the v1?
  25. I dont see all the fuss with the service history milarky. i mean im a car enthusiast, everything i've ever owned i've serviced it myself. i cant stamp my own books. but i'd rather own one from someone like myself (regular checks/oil changes), than someone who dumps it in kwik fit once a year for a stamp in the book.
×
×
  • Create New...