Jump to content

-Bradders-

Members
  • Posts

    4,012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by -Bradders-

  1. Aren't there many black/asian members, how are they racist? I'm not having a moan here i genuinely take no notice of any of this election stuff.
  2. I got it from work! Nissan, I work for Nissan. Its a genuine part! I can get more, They are just made to my order so may take a few weeks. Mine took 3. If you wnat one let me know! How much are they? Cheers.
  3. Im voting for myself, can i do that? lol might draw a box on the election card and write my name and cross it!
  4. tein hood dampers: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tein-Hood-Damper-For-350z-/251942613985?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aa8f333e1 only £60!
  5. Cheap Plenum spacer from US: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLOX-RACING-5-16-INTAKE-MANIFOLD-THERMAL-SHIELD-PLENUM-SPACER-350Z-G35-VQ35-/201340747600?hash=item2ee0d7ff50
  6. cheap airbox with K&N filter: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Air-Box-With-K-N-Panel-Filter-/151672876438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2350686d96
  7. chargespeed style skirts: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chargespeed-Style-Side-Skirts-for-Nissan-350z-2003-2009-fibreglass-/251930134992?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aa834c9d0
  8. cheap japspeed Ypipe back: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Japspeed-Stainless-Steel-Exhaust-/391135676876?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5b1180c9cc
  9. cheap HEL braided front kit in blue: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-Front-Hal-Brakeline-Kit-Blue-/181736994845?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a505e781d
  10. chargespeed rear bumper: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chargespeed-Style-Rear-Bumper-for-Nissan-350z-2003-2009-fibreglass-/261850138522?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cf77c079a
  11. Cheap eyelids from taiwan lol http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350-Z33-Fairlady-Z-2D-Eyelids-Eyebrow-Headlight-Cover-ABS-03-08-NEW-/321647432182?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ae3ae51f6
  12. cheap rear lexus style jdm lights: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-rear-lights-jdm-/111663642404?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19ffabf724
  13. no idea what you mean, its cost price lol
  14. You've ditched the mrs then
  15. Bump! still at cost price
  16. sorry people got slightly agged about the thread! had a bluetooth adapter go for 35 the other day! will get back on it today if people still checking in lol!
  17. botch the engine, i'll have you know its going to a specialist lol or zed shed if i can figure how to get it there lol
  18. I'm in, me and the mrs love a barbie!
  19. can do, will use a lot of elbow grease doing so though and might not removed the more stubborn paint.
×
×
  • Create New...