Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. It would certainly take some explaining especially on the French side, my mate got stopped and searched years ago by French border police and they were right b@*t@rds to him.
  2. ZEUS

    Tyres on your zed

    I buy them in pairs from the same axle and never with any repairs, the ones I've just got have 7mm of tread and look like new but 1/3 of the price. I don't see the problem if your careful and know what your actually looking at.
  3. That's stunning.
  4. If you google all that with "350z uk" at the start you should get all the answers you need.
  5. Welcome along
  6. Errr yes
  7. Is that for all four discs and brembo pads? Only ones I found at that price were fronts only. Probably fronts only lol panic over You found them for £150 for all 4.that is amazing. I'd have kept that hush too. Yeah I got 4 kinetix discs and 4 sets of brembo pads brand new in the box, couldn't believe it no one bid so I made an offer. Dreaded seeing them on this thread though
  8. It was just lots of slidey Zeds Gareth.
  9. ZEUS

    Tyres on your zed

    when you buy a used car it comes with part worns.................... Yes I really do! I always hand pick and check them first. Never ever had a problem ever.
  10. Then get done for possession when they find it.
  11. Could be interesting if you get stopped by the rozzers and they get a whiff
  12. ZEUS

    Tyres on your zed

    I usually run Dunlops and always buy very good part worns as I do so little milage the tyres are perished before they are worn out!
  13. ZEUS

    Devanti DX640

    Wait for Ekona to come along.
  14. That's got to be a dodgy pressure sensor, I run motul 5-30 in a De too and it's not doing that!
  15. Is that for all four discs and brembo pads? Only ones I found at that price were fronts only. Probably fronts only lol panic over
  16. Probably a hoax
  17. ZEUS

    Front lip

    I've got the mines style lip and it's fine for speed bumps etc, also my Zed is standard height not lowered.
  18. Is that for all four discs and brembo pads? Only ones I found at that price were fronts only.
  19. Just noticed the change to Dans avatar
  20. Ekona. Oh sorry I thought he was colonel spikey
  21. I'm glad no one spotted the set of new discs and pads for £150 last week!
  22. Thanks for not clearing that up
  23. Good, a few more need nabbing for it too! Regarding the gorilla fine Stu, does that mean he is given a gorilla to look after or his gorilla is taken away, it's not clear?
×
×
  • Create New...