Thought I'd update this thread for **** and giggles
Traded my 350 back in December to a Nissan Dealer for a '12 370 GT Edition 7 a/t
You will all be glad to know its rubbish , not
Absolutely loving it , most of the niggles that I felt the 350 had have been addressed imo, the 7 speed auto is great , as good as my 7 speed DSG in my daily , premium connect is awesome , everything I want from ICE, the handling and brakes are better, the road noise is less but that could be because its an "Edition"
Downsides are even less visibility (thank god for the camera), seats not as comfy and quite how Nissan managed to make a car this big with so little storage space beats me but its not an issue for what i use it for.
and fwiw it seems to do about 24.5mpg so happy days