Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Got fed up with mine and bought a Scanguage II and it's bang on for accuracy as long as you enter the correct amount every time you fill up, a few seconds well spent IMHO. Cant say ive heard of the scanguage, any good? http://www.scangauge.com/products/scangaugeii/Here you go, have to say I've been very impressed by it, I bought mine after Lincolnbaggie recommended it, I think one or two others have had them too
  2. Pervs have their place. Theyre not terribly exciting and dont sound that good but generally they're easier to plod around in and go when you need some thrash. Fixed that for you
  3. Not going to do that mate as it isn't fair on others, if you've booked, you've booked, if you might be booking you haven't booked
  4. 2 or 3 probably
  5. That's where you went wrong, drove too fast :wink:
  6. Got both my driving mates now
  7. only did that once but miraculously got away with it
  8. That's rich coming from you mate :wink:
  9. Very kind offer Peter :smile:
  10. Ok, lets have a look later :smile:
  11. Rugby club tour stupidity could not resist!!! I'll check with the Moreton nearer the time ref provision of hoses etc.
  12. Can you post a picture of said damage?
  13. Peter is Mr Impatient though!!! :smile:
  14. Agreed but the Health & Safety Police would have a field day with this as it promotes fun!!
  15. Did you resolve this Adrian? :smile:
  16. Bloody old humbug
  17. Thanks Dave, classic James
  18. Details regarding relieving you of your well earned food tokens will be announced in the New Year. :smile:
  19. Sounds like fun!!!
  20. Our city link guy is brilliant!! Just the luck of the draw I guess. Herpes are self employed and my guess is they all are on "completion" targets at almost any cost :smile:
  21. Bless, already had a PM convo with him :smile:
  22. It obviously depends on the individual I guess. Our MyHermes courier is a very pleasant middle aged lady who is very reliable and best of all can actually find my house. Pete I accept that (can we have her please?) the really ironic part about this is that the Hermes senior complaints manager suggested that we have an alternative courier supplied by them, we agreed but they couldn't guarantee that the replacement courier would not leave parcels on the door step if we weren't in and then leave a card saying that the parcel was in a porch (which we don't have) or in an outbuilding (which they don't have access to)!!! :bang:
×
×
  • Create New...