Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Almost certainly
  2. PMSL its your age graham, they do special pads you can wear for that :wink: Thanks Rich, just added you to my list of least liked
  3. And I keep agreeing with you Yes there's one on my car
  4. Mrs glrnet is really impressed and says that Chrimbo tree was worth moving to Canada for
  5. After cleaning the maf do the throttle body reset and the idle relearn. It will idle much better after you do them both. +1 Get some electrical contact cleaner for the MAF, don't touch the wire sensor in the MAF, or the butterfly valve in the TB as they are both very sensitive.
  6. Marmite!! mmmmmmmmmm :wink:
  7. I know i can count on your vote Well may be not after tomorrow :wink: Come on you Potters
  8. I still love ya James. Might give myself some votes in a few days time. :wink: You've got my vote Chris Go to first post and click "Edit" and then "Moderate Poll" :wink: :lol: (how many votes do you want) I know
  9. No, you'll be fine, I've done it on mine
  10. I still love ya James. Might give myself some votes in a few days time. :wink: You've got my vote Chris
  11. How much can you save in a PM? If it takes enough you can save a PM for later
  12. Ding dong!!
  13. There are two pumps on the bottom of the off side water bottle and as far as I remember they supply the front and rear screen washers, I can't remember if there is a third on the nearside washer bottle, does anyone know? If there is and you aren't hearing any pump noise then that maybe your problem but it needs someone with more knowledge than me to let us know I'm afraid
  14. Who does the race commentary on Sky, sounds like a schoolboy shouting at times
  15. Try an ECU reset
  16. Mrs glrnet has just made 42 mince pies!! and loads of sausage rolls, makes her own sausage meat from scratch too
  17. Just to be clear, are your windscreen washers working?
  18. Either you're more 2 sided than I thought you were or you're behaving yourself in front of Mrs G! I was addressing the OP purely on a presenter's ability point of view
×
×
  • Create New...