Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Spray her Blue and make her a track whore, I'm in
  2. Tell me about it, Dorking Town play in red, play up Town
  3. Tomorrow evening is supposed to be high risk time
  4. If it seems too good to be true then it probably is........................
  5. Rear number plate has different dealer mark to the front one, rear end damage I'd guess
  6. Thought you'd be pumped as the hapless Gooners blew out again
  7. I usually wake up and the naked nurses have gone
  8. Man or mouse!!? :wink:
  9. Part 2 BBC HD tonight 1000
  10. I noticed you and Bennet were together recently, if he was around when you changed your plugs that's where your problem lies :wink:
  11. Sorry but I can't share I was a one woman man up to 30 and have been a one woman man for the last 5 years.... In-between Most memorable moment was charming my way into a female nursing college dorm Those girls certainly leant a lot about the human body that night :wink: How on earth have I missed this thread!!!??? Human body? Who else was with you mate? :wink:
  12. Wasn't even off the trailer and he's raping it!! Just another Zedshed project collected today I believe. Keyser's daughter won't be pleased if the Mini doesn't get some attention
  13. Take no notice Bob, if you like them that's al that matters
  14. locked as now sold
  15. Locked as now sold
  16. Joy's going to Canada tomorrow, Moose Jaw on her itinerary, I'll get her to send some pix so you know what you're missing. Doogyrev is snowboarding today so there maybe pix later from him later if he survives
  17. GO MR G!!!!!! Wooooooohooooooo!!!!! (About bleeding time, this will totally transform your smurf look )
  18. You have PM
  19. Tropical down here (only in that we don't know what crampons are)
  20. Look out SMD's back!!
  21. No, this is quite acceptable behaviour and something mrs glrnet brought upon herself on the Scottish Hoon in 2011
  22. Yesterday, Dorking High St aprrox 1130, JA55 *** by mrs glrnet
×
×
  • Create New...