Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. If you want to attend the drive/s without accommodation then please add yourself to the list, please remember that we have a limit of 50 cars at any one event organised by the forum as per our insurance policy so please do not put your name down unless you are certain you will attend as it is not fair to others who may want to. Thanks
  2. Did you say boys!!!?
  3. Happy Birthday
  4. Cat and Hell spring to mind
  5. What took you so long Dips!!?
  6. I'd love to but think it may well have to be next year if at all. Got some plans in place for this year and spent soooo much this year already, ...what with fully blown Zeditus. Supposed to be saving as well. It's on your doorstep GM, even if it just for one day/drives it's worth it. Be a tankful maximum +1 I took a drive up for the day when I first got my Zed. Drove home with a grin and a huge shopping list I may be up for driving up for one day but not staying in a hotel or anything (being a tight ar*e at the mo ). That's why I was asking earlier if there where any places that the convoy pulls over for a rest break so could possibly drive up & meet up one afternoon. Do you have an itinerary? Haven't even done the Recce yet buddy, and for obvious reasons the routes aren't made public, we generally PM them out the week before the event.
  7. I'd love to but think it may well have to be next year if at all. Got some plans in place for this year and spent soooo much this year already, ...what with fully blown Zeditus. Supposed to be saving as well. It's on your doorstep GM, even if it just for one day/drives it's worth it. Be a tankful maximum +1 I took a drive up for the day when I first got my Zed. Drove home with a grin and a huge shopping list I remember it well.
  8. I did warn you...............
  9. So will Jim in J Im not jealous, over in canada you can get cars like this easier than us but we can still have marmite on toast So will Jim in July Dan will go ape when he sees this has been filmed in a portrait stylee
  10. Black 370 Coupe A12 *** in Cobham this afternoon.
  11. Haha. I only just noticed her shoes! Or are they Marks? Who knows, Nicole?
  12. myself
  13. Love the first one, they made her take her shoes off!! Quality.
  14. You're going with the wife, she'll know anyway
  15. The Temperance Movement - Midnight Black
  16. 1. Lexx +1 - Z32 2. Harby +1 - Z32 - Camping 3. IanGreenfield +1 - Z32 4. Ian +3 - Z32 5. Rolandes +1 - Z32 6. Steve Burns 7. PaulWrangle 8. Dale+1 9. Kevin Kay+3 10. KJZ32 +3 - Z32 - Camping 11. KJZ32 wife - Z32 - Camping 12. Lee +1 - Z32 - Camping 13. Paul +1 - Z32 - Camping 14. Lee Slater +1 Z32 - camping 15. GeordieFrench +1 Z32 - camping 16. glrnet Z33 booked accom 17. AaronC350z 18. Hensh 65 Accom booked. 19Thetranquilbass Accom booked 20 Neilp Camping. 21. Will370z Accom booked 22. Sharpen +1 accom booked 23. Rickdon + Mrs accom booked 24. Darren-b camping
  17. You spoke to a half chewed up card? Impressive
  18. 1. Lexx +1 - Z32 2. Harby +1 - Z32 3. IanGreenfield +1 - Z32 4. Ian +3 - Z32 5. Rolandes +1 - Z32 6. Steve Burns 7. PaulWrangle 8. Dale+1 9. Kevin Kay+3 10. KJZ32 +3 - Z32 11. KJZ32 wife - Z32 12. Lee +1 - Z32 13. Paul +1 - Z32 14. Lee Slater +1 Z32 15. GeordieFrench +1 Z32 16. glrnet Z33 accom booked 17. Hensh 65 18. Thetranquilbass 19. Neilp Chris (thetranquilbass) has booked accom which I have invaided in on Neilp is glamping
  19. Thanks for erasing me
  20. 1. Lexx +1 - Z32 2. Harby +1 - Z32 - Camping 3. IanGreenfield +1 - Z32 - Camping 4. Ian +3 - Z32 5. Rolandes +1 - Z32 6. Steve Burns 7. PaulWrangle 8. Dale+1 9. Kevin Kay+3 10. KJZ32 +3 - Z32 - Camping 11. KJZ32 wife - Z32 - Camping 12. Lee +1 - Z32 - Camping 13. Paul +1 - Z32 - Camping 14. Lee Slater +1 Z32 - Camping 15. GeordieFrench +1 Z32 - Camping 16. glrnet Z33 booked accom 17. 18.
  21. Sorry!!! Didn't think my writing was that bad!!? Sorry, my bad! It wasn't calendar! My mrs txt me saying "your calendar arrived" and then sent me picture of what's been written on envelope... Just got home and realises that the envelope with my name written incorrectly - is different envelope lol I apologise pmsl!! No probs Vlad, hope I got that right!!?
×
×
  • Create New...