Jump to content

Lyndzzz

Members
  • Posts

    859
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyndzzz

  1. Thanks 350zedd Quite a few pictures of the spoiler fitted in my build thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85914-lyndseys-z-im-only-going-to-paint-the-wheels-strosek-spoiler-p5/page__st__80
  2. Not the zed I know, but I had a similar issue on my MX5. I tried everything you have, I swapped the front two wheels over and it was clear it was something to do with the left wheel/tyre as the car started pulling to the right. Everything seemed perfectly fine to look at but after replacing them with nice new tyres problem solved!! I hope it turns out to be an easy a fix as mine was
  3. definitely not PC!!
  4. Hi and along
  5. Hi and along I'm one of the "odd" girls
  6. Hi and along
  7. Happy birthday guys
  8. Hi and along
  9. Hi and along
  10. Hi and along Make sure you check the Zeds for sale thread on the forum
  11. Thanks Lacky I can't lower it, it's already too low for my driveway and it scrapes terrible on some of the roads I have to use getting to work!! Trying to get the balance right to keep it a daily all year driver
  12. Well.... I do like them but I haven't decided just yet to be honest
  13. Just gotta get the fixings bought, so I can get them attached Although a new bumper maybe in order for next year
  14. Spoiler painted and fitted, great bit of kit. Thanks Mr Tarmac
  15. So, I've returned from my travels and I've been desperate to get my goodies on the car. My work place had other ideas though so I've mainly been there since my return. The weather hasn't been my friend either so it's taking longer than I thought to get the car put together But..... I have had the spoiler and spats sprayed last week, I'm off work today so have fitted the spoiler, didn't have the time to do the spats (next week) as I also put the spacers on too The car is in a disgraceful state as I just haven't had the time to give her a wash but you get the idea from the pics. The spoiler looks so much better in the flesh though, anyway here you go I'll be posting some better ones once she's been detailed!
  16. Hi and along My advice...look for the right one then buy it
  17. Hi and along Make sure you keep an eye on the North east meets section for our next get together
  18. Hi and along
  19. Hi and along Nice looking car
  20. Hi and along
  21. Hi and along
  22. Looking good so far Although, I'm probably a little biased, as you say your car is following a very similar path to mine
  23. Hi and along
×
×
  • Create New...