Jump to content

Steel Lynx

Members
  • Posts

    748
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steel Lynx

  1. So I've spent ages and ages looking for any information regarding the 40th anniversary wheels as I want to get them refurbished due to kerb rash on all the wheels (not from me I might add!) I can't find anything about paint codes or what the actual colour is. Does anyone on here know anything about them? I assume I could get them done at a Nissan place but they'd probably charge me quite a lot.
  2. Those guys in the wingsuits are mental lol. Looks like good fun though. The car's not bad either
  3. I thought all zeds had climate control rather than air con? I know mine does.
  4. Welcome to the forum
  5. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77009-finally-done-it/
  6. I should have watched the race before I read this thread
  7. Looking forward to the uprev readout thingy
  8. I've ordered the one on Amazon.
  9. I did wonder if the TVR was yours too (I like those too lol) How do you find the Nismo compared to the TVR? I will also be visiting Abbey at some point once my bits arrive from the states.
  10. Welcome to the forum
  11. I am indeed in Lewes. I had a good look round it the first time you parked there. Thought for a minute someone was going to come charging out thinking I was up to no good lol.
  12. If this is a competition, I'm going to go for Scorpion! (purely because that's what I had on my Fiat Uno Turbo, back in the day.........)
  13. Lol, I thought that when I saw Ebizeds. I still love my Black one though. But then I've always liked black cars.
  14. to the forum! Good hunting for the Zed, you've made the right choice!
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. Welcome to the forum. I always use Tesco's 99 stuff and have never had a problem. EDIT: Yet.
  17. Owner didn't come forward? So he basically gave them the car? Surely the fine for being uninsured would have been cheaper. Unless of course they crush it, then I probably wouldn't that to happen either.
  18. to the forum! I went to a few raves in Stevenage back in the day, not that you needed to know that.
  19. Anthracite might work.
  20. I think it was anyway, on the A273 going up the hill. Gave him/her a wave but the windscreen was at the wrong angle so I could only see a reflection of the sky so no idea if they waved back or not (although they can now say they did even if they didn't!)
  21. You can do that? Kind of thought you'd have to be stationary to do it (I don't know why, I just did!)
  22. Nice to have you with us
  23. I think it's only the manual version that has the synchrorev matching? I know mine has it and it's awesome!
  24. Or if your car is parked near someone elses house, maybe they'd be kind enough to let you use a hose there? If they're not on a water metre it's even better. I live in a block of flats and my car is also not parked near my flat (plus I'm on the top floor so it's a right pain to lug water down in buckets and watering cans!) Luckily, a number of my neighbours who live in the houses near where I park my car have offered to let me use their outside hose so that's how I do mine. There are still nice people out there, might be worth asking.
×
×
  • Create New...