Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. AliveBoy

    Players 8.0

    Not being a vag fag! Being a lifestyler!
  2. AliveBoy

    Players 8.0

    I'm going in my 350
  3. Just be careful as certain things damage it hugely. I know that payday loans effectively drop your credit rating off the chart and certain "low credit rating credit cards" do the same too.
  4. I use a projector for my xbox 360. I have cheap logitec speakers for sound which do a decent job Edit: as grund says, they super heat the room and as you need to have the room dark windows don't provide much air
  5. some people are idiots, if anyone buys these, they deserve the fiery crash which would follow: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-A-PAIR-OF-RACING-SLICKS-TRACK-DAY-DRIFT-DRAG-TYRES-TIRES-225-45-17/251621830927?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3D1c9218bba9a742f6ab6722d8ed08e3bf%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D20140122125356%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D261567766279&rt=nc
  6. AliveBoy

    Players 8.0

    Ash your wheels are 20" aren't they?
  7. It looks.... wait for it.... Wicked! Because WKD, you know.... I'll get my coat
  8. aren't slick tyres sized differently than road tyres? The profile number always seems WAAAAY higher
  9. For the Z?
  10. AliveBoy

    Players 8.0

    Are there any Z's going to players on Sunday?
  11. Danica Patrick would be good, she'd crash more than Maldocrasho, but she does good photo shoots
  12. IM NOT TOO SURE ACTUALLY BUT AS STEVOD SAYS TARMAC MIGHT BE ONE OF THE BEST OPTIONS. HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IF NOT. IT WOULDN'T BE TOO HARD TO MAKE ONE YOURSELF THOUGH FROM SOME SHEET METAL USING CARDBOARD AS A TEMPLATE. Phew.
  13. That was awesome dude. Share it with the BDC facebook page they'll love it
  14. Wow... We all know the rules
  15. When did you post it? A mod has to approve it before its visible
  16. Stud muffin! Bachelor lifestyle dude! Towards the end of the month it could be sainsburys 25p noodles I lived along in a flat for 12 months, didnt get any action. Although did turn down a hairy polish bird and a chip munching chav. Good times. I went to college with 31 girls and no guys. I didn't have to look far What college is !! An agricultural college not far away, most of them lived in London or far away, so they just HAD to stay when they visited I did a course in Horse and Business Management Edit: found a picture of my group, didn't get one with the whole course Awesome I went to an agricultural college ( Sparsholt college) About 45 in the class and 3 of us blokes, happy days! I went to merrist wood I wanted to go to either Sparsholt or bca I think it was, mw won on proximity basis and price of on site accommodation. I was effectively Mr rebound
  17. Nope lol, that makes it easier as it's now number order from left to right
  18. You can guess if you like, I do feel like a dousche though
  19. Lol, 'in the equine department' Anyway, this is about grundy
  20. 8 in the equine department, but 3 from that picture. Independently, I'm not a playaaaa Edit: typo
  21. Stud muffin! Bachelor lifestyle dude! Towards the end of the month it could be sainsburys 25p noodles I lived along in a flat for 12 months, didnt get any action. Although did turn down a hairy polish bird and a chip munching chav. Good times. I went to college with 31 girls and no guys. I didn't have to look far What college is !! An agricultural college not far away, most of them lived in London or far away, so they just HAD to stay when they visited I did a course in Horse and Business Management Edit: found a picture of my group, didn't get one with the whole course
  22. Stud muffin! Bachelor lifestyle dude! Towards the end of the month it could be sainsburys 25p noodles I lived along in a flat for 12 months, didnt get any action. Although did turn down a hairy polish bird and a chip munching chav. Good times. I went to college with 31 girls and no guys. I didn't have to look far
  23. Stud muffin! Bachelor lifestyle dude! Towards the end of the month it could be sainsburys 25p noodles
  24. or he could sell his body He doesn't want to be in debt
×
×
  • Create New...