Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. are they better than the v3
  2. i dont know why they havnt done them for the 70 yet might ring them up lol 1300 on a bloody coffee machine im in the wrong business
  3. uprev made mine a lot more responsive
  4. That's it ..... If your out so am i !! By the the sounds of it we both are thinking down the same lines mate I am gutted but I shall still enjoy the zed for what it is .... A great , affordable sports car that sounds great , look great and goes ........ok Now what to do with my 10k I've got put aside for my supercharger ? I guess not a bad problem to have im waiting for ohlins to come up with a set of coils for the 70 ive been told kw are good but ohlins are better after feeling the diffrence the anti roll bars made to the sharpnes and the turn in it would be great to get it set up on rails as for your 10g keep it safe you never know when you might need it
  5. i just cant take the risk id be more gutted if i blew it
  6. is there anywhere on or around the brecons we could factor in some lunch?
  7. we may well stay within the brecons if we can keep busy for a few hours then head home from there would be really good to see you brillo think our last drive out was with wendy
  8. im starting to think that at the end of the day i do love my z and cant see me changing it for a while ive made little changes that have enhanced it being the cobra cbe anti roll bars uprev etc but i think when the day comes that it no longer dose it for me i should let the z go to somebody that enjoys it for what it is! and i will move on to something that gives me what im looking for at the time be that more power bigger car more seats ? whatever but the z is a top motor that i would hate to ruin or throw thousands of pounds at because then i think i would start to fall out of love with it kind of a if it isnt broke dont fix it theory for me on this one now after all the research to all the fi boys fair play to you you got bigger brass ones than me
  9. were going to meet up with my pal somwhere down at the start of the black mountains route ( south of the brecons ) and do the 4096 then try and head up to the elan vally i think mate then work our way home so far we have all the cars listed above apart from the evo as he wont bring it out in the rain or cold because of the salt its been underseald with marine grade paint but there you go each to there own. kyle the lad you met in the summer with the r34 is comming tho i think
  10. Ok so the weather has taken a bit of a turn for the worse but we're still looking on Monday but it will be Sunday night decision I think hopefully things will thaw out a little Anyone still fancy joing in I'll pop a meet point up
  11. I'm not lol decided
  12. Thanks I Think being the person I am I'm best leaving mine be and putting my 10 grand towards a change of vehicle when the time comes that I'm bored
  13. In your opinion what will the 370z engine cope with And is it possible to keep oem reliability? Or is that out of the question
  14. I'm in a 370z and I don't think the stillen kit really gets you anywhere past 500 crank if your lucky?
  15. Do you mean buy threw a UK trader or buy UK built parts? And if you were to build our engine what sort of cost would be invloved double?
  16. Am I Right in saying that stillen offers a waranty on there kit in the us if installation was done at nissan? Not that this matters for us just a thought of how this reflects on there belief that if it's done right it not going to harm the engine
  17. A wash wax and tucked it up in bed
  18. Keep me posted mate bit of a treck for me but necessary research when spending that amount I'd say
  19. Think doms your man if you can tie him down I also really want to have a look
  20. I'm toying with changing to an auto lovely motor mate if I change and this is still going I'll be on it
  21. I concur with this. My V3 doesn't rattle at all, but my car idles around the 1000 mark. There is always belt/pully/gear whine however, as you'd expect. That's good to hear ..... I'm not going to go down this route if it sounds like a bag of spanners when I pull up !! Maybe they changed something on the v3 version then? I need to meet up with someone who's has one and have a listen I think........, I'm with you mate our engine sounds so sweet be a shame to spoil it
  22. What's the stillen?
  23. What supercharger was the gtm kit on 370z I've herd one of those The v6 sounds so nice standard
  24. http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Nicholas_Hollingsworth/library/winter%20clean
  25. 2010 Black serviced at nissan then mitz when I realised I get a better service and care for the car Black 24000 miles cobra cbe uprev done at Abbey gt bosse sat nav connect pack etc?
×
×
  • Create New...