Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. I don't think that's what he's after Will. Wow , thats nice, didn't realise it was that one. Thanks HaydnH.
  2. For the fans of F1 on here. RIP Keith, without you we would not have had Cosworth.
  3. You shop at Asda..I'm not surprised then..!! At Selfridges, Harrods or Harvey Nicks at least you get hand signals...
  4. This just does my head in, I'm driving along in town at 30 MPH, suddenly the car in front slows to 5 MPH, no indicators just slows to an almost full stop, then accelerates away again, so were back up to 30 MPH, then does the same slowing down and accelerating, this goes on for about half a mile....It turns out they are looking for a side road using an A to Z...USE A SAT NAV..Its not that difficult to understand and its free on your smart phone..!!! Get into the 21st Century..!!! :rant:
  5. Welcome back to the Land of Zeds.
  6. Welcome to the Land of Zed..
  7. PM Zmanalex, sure he can help...
  8. Check out KTA a member on here, he does the best lasered gear knobs I reckon .
  9. These are a must have for any Zed owner, I would have put on my list wish list from Santa..
  10. Need to give us a bi.t more info..like where it is..
  11. You need Ross at Japex in Kings Langley. Highly recommended on here http://www.japexperformance.co.uk/
  12. Welcome to to the Land of Zed..
  13. WhackyWill

    Lovin' this!

    Great looking GT-R..
  14. And any lifting of the varnish, or damage to rims.
  15. Somehow I've never noticed we had that smiley on here before now! Coffee drinker..!! :lol:
  16. Dosen't shout as loud as TRADELINK...!!!
  17. Thats sad. Is it on the same plate, if so lets all on here look out for it..lets see if we can find it.. :drive1
  18. Great car, Great driver. :thumbs:
  19. Sorry KTA to hear about your Dad, Wishing him a speedy recovery. Have a good Christmas and New Year.
  20. I hit a wild boar sitting in the middle of the road in rural France at about 60 mph wrote off the boar and wrote off another Renault hire car.. :scare:
  21. Last Sat morning about 9 to 9.30am breath checks outside TESCO car park..!!. I normally just walk to my local for a few pints on Fri evening, don't bother the rest of the week. If we go out for a meal, I get a cab (well I don't have to now I got one in the garage.. :lol: )..
  22. Just go to FancyPlates.com and get your plates made while your waiting for the DVLA to catch up.
  23. That's complete bull sh1T...I have sold all my cars while I put my private plate on retention and then put back the original plate for the car, no problem as long as you have a receipt and the green section of the log book and the transfer is pending..!! :scare:
  24. With Xmas upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my friends on here about drinking and driving. As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" with friends. Well last night I was out for an evening with my mates and had more than several beers followed by a couple of bottles of some rather nice red wine. Although feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I might be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab ! Sure enough on the way home there was a police roadblock but since it was a cab they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise, as I had never driven a cab before, I don't know where I got it from and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it. So if you want to borrow it do please PM me, you can have it with pleasure ..!!! :scare:
×
×
  • Create New...