Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Welcome to the Land of Zed.
  2. Its China this weekend. Local time . Fri 18 April 2014 Practice 1 10:00 - 11:30 Practice 2 14:00 - 15:30 Sat 19 April 2014 Practice 3 11:00 - 12:00 Qualifying 14:00 Sun 20 April 2014 Race 15:00 Our time GMT. Fri 18 April 2014 Practice 1 03:00 - 04:30 Practice 2 07:00 - 08:30 Sat 19 April 2014 Practice 3 04:00 - 05:00 Qualifying 07:00 Sun 20 April 2014 Race 08:00
  3. Its Donington BTCC This weekend. Always a great event. Whose going ?. http://www.donington-park.co.uk/events/2014/04/19/dunlop-msa-british-touring-car-championship/ Here's another recommendation. The BTCC Drivers Party and Afterparty. (This is a must.) BTCC DRIVER PARTY & AFTERPARTY - MUSIC EVENT TICKETS PRICES START FROM JUST £15 - VIP PACKAGES AVAILABLE (Saturday and Sunday night in the Exhibition Centre)
  4. Nobody is claiming it is better than any of those cars listed. Nor do we question the value. In my opinion I just don't need to be reminded how the z doesn't stack up to these cars on a regular basis... I never said it did in the first place. Just tired of hearing the negative on a z enthusiast forum! same here, I have never said the zed is better than anything, yes those cars are in the same price bracket and the c4s will out handle my 370, speed wise they are very similar to me but the zed is a much nicer place to be and they dont come with the "porsche paranoia" ims, rms, etc I am well versed in most cars capabilities and I am aware of the compromises that have been made in the production of the zed, it was built to a smaller budget ! I was on the porsche forum for 4 yrs and I never heard anyone being negative about the marque Poor old Marmite got a rough time on here when I first joined all they did was take the pi55 out of her gold wheels..!!!
  5. I'll give you a profit Zhorno, £35 including postage and then you wont have the problem of posting it back on FleaBay and replying to all the dic*k heads on asking you if it will fit their "sheds."..!!
  6. Parcels and Belfast is not a good combination..!!
  7. Here is my mates TVR and it's not listed..! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. There is only one TVR listed. which seems a bit odd.
  9. Lovely story..What a dic*head. Best to hire the cars from the Circuit, The Suzuki are real fun. http://www.rent4ring.de/en/
  10. I tried to upload it from Tapatalk and it just kept saying upload failed try again..! Obviously it hadn't failed.. Not having much luck with this, thanks for deleting the other five I don't have..! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. I'll leave the building now...How did I think we were living in 2012 this morning..!!! Should read 16th April 2014..!! Sorry Mods.
  12. Fully Tested Bluetooth Adapter for sale, with Instruction Book (copy). Make and receive calls from the controls on your steering wheel. £65, + £4.50 PP Recorded Delivery. If sold to a Member who is going to the Ace Cafe meet, I'll bring it to save postage. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. That sounds a plan. Weather should be good on Fri as well.
  14. Love the girls on Postimg.org...
  15. Yes it was a good deal at £30 including postage..!! I had already bid £40 on eBay for it and it got withdrawn.
  16. Wanted a LOT more than he paid for it..!!.
  17. I tried that and he told me to bugger off..! !
  18. Seem to be a demand for them in Ukraine at the moment..!!
  19. Well done Gareth, cracking price somebody happy
  20. How easy would it be for me to do the changes myself? I wouldn't trust myself unless it is a ridiculously simple job... I took mind down to my local garage as I know the guy and it took him 10 mins on his ramp, looked a very simple job, charged me £10 to do it.
  21. Same here 2006 DE, starts when cold at 1200 then drops to 850 RPM. The air con if off can make the tick over slightly fluctuate, so best to leave the air con on for a smooth tick over.
  22. I had the same problem but not after a service, I got the Gearbox oil pack from Clark Motorsport (Zmanalex) which was genuine Nissan oils for the Gearbox and Diff also Molyslip for the Gearbox. Changed oils put in Molyslip, now changes as smooth as a baby's bottom...
  23. Welcome to the Land of Zed.
  24. Hang in there there will be lots of others..when buying a Zed .one word "patience..!!
  25. Welcome to the Forum. Nice cars.
×
×
  • Create New...