Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Good Luck mate.. First time I have heard of a Zed been traded for a FORD KA..!!!
  2. Great looking Zed, well deserved.
  3. I had an RS 2800 Turbo, which I put up for sale in Autosport It was 1 of only 3 in the UK. Got a call to arrange a viewing for early on a Sat morning, so now they have my address. They also asked for the Reg No and Chassis No to authenticate that the car was a genuine RS2800T...! Fri night the thieves arrived with a transporter broke into my garage stole the car never to be see again..!!!
  4. Sorry Octed didnt realise its yours, WOW thats really bad news, hope you get a lead on it as I said put the Reg up and I'll also put it on FB and Twitter, so should others.
  5. Thanks Tom for clearing that up.. Just wait, in a few weeks time they will be sending the Bailiffs around.
  6. That's a nice bit of kit to get stolen, but it might help if they showed the number plate..!!
  7. What's stopping you GM..?? Too much going on in May already. MOT, Tax, possibly having the Fr bumper sprayed on the Zed maybe going to Japfest etc. Thats no excuse GM..but yes I do know the feeling,
  8. What's stopping you GM..??
  9. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  10. The traffic wardens were a comedy act just there for show! I think you will find those are permits for the event - some have then inside the car windscreens Think the permits for the show are on the dash, this outside looks suspiciously like a parking ticket slapped on the windscreen..
  11. Welcome to The Land of Zed.. (Took you 4 years..were not that bad on here)
  12. This is a brilliant event at Lydden Circuit early May. :thumbs: http://www.bhpperformanceshow.com/
  13. Welcome to the Forum
  14. I made a bit of a boob when I bought mine, I was happy with an 06 DE as the price was right and the car was very well looked after and it had all the right bits. BUT I didn't check on the new tax band as it is just inside the higher bracket..!! It doesn't unduly worry me though.
  15. Your Zed is the "muts nuts"..Amy..
  16. Legendary overtake..via the grave trap..!!
  17. Ask the owner if he can let you have the Chassis No off the Log Book. Then it can be checked if authentic or not...
  18. Welcome back to the fold Mark.
  19. The higher tax is two tanks of fuel over a year..!! Not a big issue. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Welcome to the Land of Zed..
  21. What are those seat covers..!! :scare:
  22. Put up some pics of the whole car ?.
  23. Just noticed quiet a few have parking tickets, traffic wardens must have had a field day, booking nice cars.
  24. and I get full refund? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Just PM you mate.
  25. Just need a few pics of yours to identify it immediately..front grill and interior dash showing heater controls.. pop out now with your phone and post them up so we can all on here go to bed..!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Defiantly the interior is NOT a 300 Revup 2006,..Sorry mate.
×
×
  • Create New...