Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Tesco have come up trumps again another £13.55 off a tank so far I have saved £26.80 on two tank full's.
  3. We used to get the camper into Garage Vert. Very good site and very British.
  4. 14 pages of, will he, wont he , will he , wont he, will he, wont he....
  5. Nice vid, always been a fan of the Skyline.
  6. All good Snap On tools, guaranteed for life.
  7. Very well done. check out Ken Block.
  8. Are they just for show, or do they help with cooling. ?
  9. Welcome to the Forum. .
  10. Today is the 20th Anniversary of Ayrton Senna death. RIP Ayrton, one of the best.
  11. There been a few problems documented on here about HEL Lines. Use the search facility or Mr Google.
  12. That's now one lovely looking car..
  13. Mercedes SL 55 AMG.. . But I will still keep my Zed..
  14. Welcome to the Land of Zed.
  15. Here's a proper "Stubby"..
  16. ....or a stubby aerial. Surprised you missed that Will. Hmm, I thought Will and myself get on okay.. do you reckon that will still be the case if I tell him I have the regular aerial and quite like it... ? Were cool man.. . Think a stubby is not his priority right now..roll cage seems more appropriate . :scare: .
  17. Welcome to the Land of Zed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Think he meant "grey import". Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. That's because he hasn't got a BGW..!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Welcome to The Forum. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Fixed that for you.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261453472426?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D261453472426%26_rdc%3D1
  22. Haha yeah but I think people on here worked out that it's not an ST? Registered as an ST. (or was that an STI)
×
×
  • Create New...