Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. No. Bought this from Halfrauds a while back.. Just checked on fleabay...WOW £15 - 00, think Halfrauds charged me £25 for it..!! Well cannot see anybody giving me £20 - 00 for it then... :lol: So might as well keep it, or if somebody wants it for a £10 then that's fine by me.
  2. No. Bought this from Halfrauds a while back..
  3. I thought this may get some interest, now that it's confirmed it CAN be used on a Zed..
  4. Its here Bradders. ADRENALIN QUARRY LTD Lower Clicker Road Menheniot, Near Liskeard Cornwall PL14 3PJ (sat nav friendly) info@adrenalinquarry.co.uk 01579 308 204
  5. Very sad it's down to that, Russian and Ukraine need to sort out their problems but unfortunately while Putin is there it wont happen.. Putin should go and wrestle another bear, and hopefully this time the bear will win... The problem is Putin comes from the KGB in an era where they ruled with an iron fist.... We maybe post glasnost but I don't think Putin believes so That's not an excuse..!! I bet my old lady with a handbag would beat the crap out of him..!! Shame "bullies " like him hide behind other people.. :scare:
  6. Nice looking Zed, bit overpriced,
  7. Welcome to the land of Zed..
  8. Very sad it's down to that, Russian and Ukraine need to sort out their problems but unfortunately while Putin is there it wont happen.. Putin should go and wrestle another bear, and hopefully this time the bear will win...
  9. This just sums up the whole sh!t state of the Country..!! Credit cards that have been removed from the site by locals as it has never been secured are been used on line to purchase goods..!! If I was to say what I think on here I would probably get banned... :rant: :angry:
  10. A quote from Hamilton after P1 and P2 today. It was a pretty good day today. It was quite difficult to find the balance with the track being so hot and it is a tricky circuit to drive in general. The car is a bit different now as everyone made some setup changes in a different direction to what we've had in the past, but it's still fun to drive. As the temperatures were so high, it was difficult for the tyres and we're going to need to manage that carefully when we get to the race. The weather is beautiful and the heat was a challenge, particularly in the car, but that's how I like it. We need to analyse as much as we can tonight and drink plenty as it's going to be hot.
  11. I got a half heart'ed comment the other day in Tesco car park. A bloke asked "what is it" I said its a Nissan' and before I had a chance to tell him which one he said "Huh ! didn't know Nissan made something like that ..and walked off...!!! :surrender:
  12. My alarm went off today due to heat build up in the cabin I suspect, unlocked the car and opened the windows and it stopped.
  13. Just get a bullet proof Zed...!
  14. There was no other plane up there..!! :scare:
  15. You could probably make them from a plastic carton or some similar coloured plastic.
  16. I should imagine that's quite a peaceful moment, once you get past all the hysterical screaming. Dont think there was any hysterical screaming in this instance, t they would have heard only half a bang.
  17. The Russians have grabbed the black box flight recorder and taken it to Moscow, but the crash happened on Ukrainian soil, so why have the Russians grabbed the flight recorder....Makes you wonder.. :scare:
  18. Nice plate, not a fortune either.
  19. Thanks Jmanji.
  20. Seen on The North Circular this morning..
  21. Don't know if it works on a Zed, Jamaji might know the answer, I'll PM him and ask ?. If not I'm sure somebody on here will know. ?
  22. I was definitely a Russian made missile, but which side fired it...
  23. Agree with all above, It was the length of your shaft that did the damage, not the size of your knob.
×
×
  • Create New...