Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Looking good mate
  2. That's it mate
  3. Hi mate I have used these for years and I use the Clarke one from machine mart, I am on my forth one now but at work we have a proper dremmel and this is the best one but twice the price
  4. Can you send me a photo mate
  5. Mine were black with a contrast cut I decided to paint them gunmetal but I flashed in a little bit of blade silver to match the car
  6. What wheels are they mate
  7. What's the price on the bush mate
  8. :bounce:
  9. Not a bad price for all that mate
  10. Was that from snow shovels are us
  11. Sounds like a di#ck to me
  12. Be difficult on an engine you would need 100% de grease and the heat may well and truly f#ck it up but it looks fantastic
  13. Good effort mate and yes as glrnet said roughly what price for the parts
  14. Yours is looking mighty fine there harryjackson
  15. Weekend get that plenum blinged out
  16. Weekend for your blinged up bonnet catches
  17. looks very nice mate you crafty old f#c+er
  18. Looks very nice under there Martin
  19. Bloody hell mate Big shock, upwards and onwards
×
×
  • Create New...