Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Hi m8 not ready for em yet,engine bay every night.I am also working on a little mod that I haven't seen should be ready for the weekend,fingers crossed.When is the next midlands meet?
  2. Welcome hope you enjoy it
  3. Looks very nice
  4. Hi there and welcome to Zeditus
  5. Hi M8 yes I will when I get a few more bits and bobs done lol
  6. Nice one m8.i have spent the whole weekend on the engine bay stage 1
  7. Nice one m8.i have spent the whole weekend on the engine bay stage 1
  8. It was simple to describe the race Valentinooooooooooo
  9. Here we go chaps Moto GP 2013
  10. Hi Stu you will love it on here m8
  11. Can't wait I must say Valentino all the way for me though.I personally not a big fan of Marquez though all his time in the paddock has been gifted more than any before even Vale don't get me wrong he can ride but Dorna is Spanish and they will do anything to get Marquez the title but hey the race tonight should be great viewing
  12. Welcome it seems as if you have seen the light
  13. It takes a lot to impress me but those wheels of yours are very,very nice good choice me thinks
  14. Welcome
  15. Mopedmark

    A few snaps

    Love the orange look
  16. Welcome all the best tomoz
  17. Hello and welcome
  18. Hi and welcome I checked out auto trader at least twice every day for 6 weeks you will get a feel for the market that way.
  19. Hi and welcome, a bit far to come to our midland meets I think
  20. Hi Phil welcome
  21. Donny would be good for me and mrs moped
  22. I liked the urban camoflage look ( leaves). So the tyres going to last a few days more then m8.When we gonna meet up again then chaps.
×
×
  • Create New...