Jump to content

Harryjax

Members
  • Posts

    2,005
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harryjax

  1. Can any one tell me why I get this message when I try to log into forum on my PC. I don't get this message when using iPhone or tablet. Message: You are not authorised to view this page. The web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list. Please try the following: • contact the web site administrator if you believe you should to view this directory or page. HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected. Internet Information Services ( IIS) If any one can advise as its really doing my head in
  2. The challenge is today it's not to late to make a small donation.
  3. Hi Chris I pulled up along side and waved on the bypass. He didn't even look at me. Must have thought I wanted to race.
  4. You will probably find you have flat tyres as their reply.
  5. Thanks for the wave.
  6. Reg AF10--- 370z gunmetal nice car. Like looking in mirror. Except mine was dirty.
  7. Get well soon Rich (AKA: CHOPCHOP) Hope you weren't late for your OP. Hope your mental neighbours are quiet while you recover post op. Best wishes. Ps: if you need any thing doing let me know. It will be no trouble. I will PM you my mobile number.
  8. Ep3 Ka20a bulletproof it's a crime that Honda stopped producing I had one but my son now owns it.
  9. I'm glad you liked it. I came across this guy on YouTube and have been listening to his work all evening. Very impressed. His name is Daniel Kim and he has a YouTube channel DANTHOLOGY. Recommend Why this guy isn't better known ??????
  10. Try to get past it. There's always some one in a mash up your not keen on. But this is one of the better ones I've listened too.
  11. Happy birthday
  12. http://youtu.be/If5MF4wm1T8
×
×
  • Create New...