After damage to my car (keying of bonnet) that I posted about. I've decided to install security cameras to the house so the driveway and cars are under surveillance.
Has anyone got information of what sort of cameras and recording device I should be looking for?
Booked in for respray on 21,22 Feb at a cost of £240. If I ever find out what SOB was responsible I'm going to kill him 240 times and then an Irish one.
FAUGH-A-BALLAGH.
Any one recommend a good Bodyshop in the Bristol or bath area?
Have to pay for this to be fixed any one got any idea how much it costs to get a bonnet resprayed.
Has any one actually ordered horse meat in a restaurant.?
I have. It tastes just like beef.
I enjoyed it and would have no problems buying it in this country if readily available.
Ripped the skin & flesh off one of my fingers on my right hand. Could see the muscle strands through the hole.
Come on those guys with emoticons.
T p I n g w p
How did you injure your finger.
I did inquire and tried to get it to carry on.
The minimum order to get the cheaper price was 10 of each type.
On the 370z we had 1 & on the 350z which was better supported we didn't reach the magic number. I'm disappointed too. Thought there would be more interest.