Jump to content

Harryjax

Members
  • Posts

    2,005
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harryjax

  1. Not til I give him DA FINGER.
  2. 2nd time I've spotted you 2nd time I've waved. No response from you yet again. 17:10 in Coldashton you heading towards Bath.
  3. very nice.
  4. Fear and Terror is what they want. Don't let them win. Carry on with life as normally as possible. JUST BE VIGILANT.
  5. There is no political reason. Just terrorism by fanatics. Cowardly bastards
  6. I know what you mean I've just past the 6 th month mark of being a Z owner and I'm still smiling from ear to ear. & enjoy.
  7. Harryjax

    My car

    It's a cut an shut. Only kidding mate it looks very nice.
  8. We will have to meet up and exchange mob numbers. I would have come to your rescue. Hope you get it sorted soon.
  9. What hav you done to abandon your zed? Come on spill the beans.
  10. Try ablefit tyres or pro tyre in Bristol Good prices and service.
  11. If you get out of bed the Hairy hand will get you. It has long sharp claws. " I was 6 or 7 Years old".
  12. That knock on your window was your mother telling you it was past your bed time
  13. When you get to the bridge, WAVE.
  14. Had a wave today from a pretty woman driving a Z We passed by the railway bridge. Thanks for the wave
  15. Reply---------------------------------------------------------- I expect to put fuel in it. But there was no fuel in it And I had to get home with no cash in my pocket and no wallet with me. They should check fuel and if you take a loan car with say 1/2 a tank then you return it with 1/2 a tank. -------------------------------------------------------
×
×
  • Create New...