Jump to content

dErZ

Members
  • Posts

    369
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dErZ

  1. Mate, I can help remove your trim. I did the Bose hack the other day
  2. Night time pix of home made DRL's
  3. Footwell lighting
  4. Thanks to Jep for posting this 'how to'
  5. The footwell lighting was very simple to do. It's hard to get a decent pix though.
  6. Well this week I've refurb'd 3 wheels, purchased some clear bumper reflectors and put LEDs in them. Took an age to remove and fit the bumper!
  7. I've had an odd issue where when I drop my roof (windows automatically go down) then the drivers window won't go back up on the button(passengers one is fine). I have to slam the door a couple of times and then it'll work. How can I test the switch? If that's fine then ill give this a go http://my350z.com/forum/maintenance-and-repair/459628-window-motor-repair-they-can-be-fixed-2.html I've purchased the bushes just need to grow some balls and fit them...
  8. Lubed my roof up today
  9. Can you advise a price for both door handles please.
  10. Hi Parsnip, Not sure if the motors are interchangeable. PM sent.
  11. That's an awesome reservoir! I've got an Orange 5 and a single speed OnOne Inbred Usually ride Surrey hills or go to Afan or north Wales
  12. cheers Hayden
  13. Hopefully seeing Wasso on the weekend so will have a listen
  14. Cheers everyone, I'll inspect the welds and then take it from there A neighbour has scorpion exhausts on his Z and they sound nice. What I like about my current setup is its silent on the motorway and nice and raspy when you give it the beans.
  15. The car has Berk hfc's, stiller Y pipe, K&N panel filter, '06 velocity stack and soon a plenum spacer. Is it worth changing the back box before getting uprev'd? I'm sure I read somewhere the standard back box is good for 400 ponies.
  16. Tez you should try the 'how to' before buying a new one. I want a spare motor Incase I break it
  17. Awesome mate if yr getting a new one see zmanalex as from memory he sells them for £189 which is half the price from nissan.
  18. Does anyone have a non working window motor they don't want? I want to see if I can fix it by installing replacement bushes. Cheers Chris
  19. dErZ

    SRS light

    So seat out, rear of seat opened up to see if any breaks in the cable, all looks good. Just left the resistor connected to the seat loom and tried the code. Car still shows passenger side airbag faulty. So seat back in all connected up still the same. Mebe my resistors are all dodgy......
  20. I debadged the rear and fitted footwell lighting
  21. What error code are you getting?
  22. Hi, Put the below into eBay. You should get change from £15. You can pop over to mine if u want to check any dtc's. Car Diagnostic Scanner CAN-BUS Fault Code Reader OBD2 OBDII EOBD EOBDII U480 UK
  23. dErZ

    SRS light

    I'll take the seat out on the weekend and see what I can find......
  24. I've played a Santapod twice now but only in my bothers 325, we only go up when it's raining so to lesson the damage to tyres, drive train etc..
  25. dErZ

    SRS light

    So I spoke to the chap who had the cable issue in the back of his seat. Alas he couldn't help. Who else has the resistors connected to alleviate the Srs issues?
×
×
  • Create New...