Exactly my opinion... sure 19s look nicer, but I prefer speed!
His point is that 18" grids and tyres will be at least 4kg heavier EACH, therefore negating the faster fact.
although the extra tire width might well allow for faster corner taking
i have been told leveling up and evolving them is pointless as you spend that candy and dust go up a few levels then catch stuff higher than what you made anyway
i had an exhaust by powerflow once
the exhaust was different diameters and held together with U clamps and looked like a pigeon was doing the welding of the flanges if you know what i mean
Farfetchd? Try having to get a Charizard on a bus... in the end I had to POKE HIM ON.
That's a little Diglet at large species right there!
i know he need to shuts his meowth is he going to start taking the mick
I'm just a Tentacruel sort of guy.
These jokes are coming through so fast, I feel like such a Slowpoke!
dont worry dude could be worse i just had a blood test now my venusaur